QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thinking that despite the fact that all of my body is sore from the fact that I haven't gotten enough sleep all week, I still want to stay up because I can sleep in as much as I want tomorrow. Yay!

05.03.2008, 01:46 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Am I jinxed? Do I wear the wrong clothes or speak funny? Is my music too loud? Every time I plant a new colony in this game someone attacks me. For no reason! Two colonies planted now and both under attack. It's such a waste of my time and resources to go whup these eejits back! Grrr!

Kinda fun though

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.03.2008, 03:11 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd say it's definitly your hair. Your suspicious hair. *looks around*

I'm trying to wake up and revise, but the Summer Ball is here and most people are starting drinking and erm, other things by 12 onwards. Plus it's sunny so I'll probably just stay outside and play catch.

05.03.2008, 06:54 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
erm, other things.
Hm, its the other things that are distracting. Just tell them to keep the noise down.

Right now? Nothing much. Taking a coffee break from mindless never ending weeding lovely gardening!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.03.2008, 07:09 AM.

05.03.2008, 07:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, er, yea you kinda missed my point, but we'll go with that.

I just cut up some fruit with a knife that I used to cut garlic last night.

Average.

05.03.2008, 07:13 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
Well, er, yea you kinda missed my point, but we'll go with that.

I just cut up some fruit with a knife that I used to cut garlic last night.

Average.

(Hmmm..still thinking about the 'colonies' that Saddles is planting... )

@ frigidchill...

I haven't the foggiest idea why your post made me think of it, but for some reason I suddenly have a craving for steak and kidney pie!!! It can't have anything to do with thinking about the garlic/fruit taste, I'm sure... It has been over 25 years since I have had any, steak and kidney pie, that is... And that was tinned, but I bought it a number of times. Haven't been able to find it around here, but maybe I'll look harder... lol

05.03.2008, 11:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

About to start studying...waaa...I haven't studied this much in my whole life.

@ Kaz: Thanks ^^, see above

It's gonna be worth it though because those mock exams were so bleeping hard.

05.03.2008, 12:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think Im going to attempt to eat some potato chips, could be bad for my mouth but whatever. Im sick of the food ive been stuck with, its worth the risk. Its time for baseball. Nothing beats a day game to be a prelude to hockey tonight.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 01:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nothing much. Just eying my pocky and seeing if there's some other characters I may be interested in my Kaori Yuki. Lui and Ian are my favourites right now. I think there was one from Godchild I'd of liked as well, but I don't quite remember.

05.03.2008, 01:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Staring at my cat- who is staring back at me and was staring first. He's mad because we're taking care of Grandma's dog for a while. Poor dog, he hasn't felt the wrath of Rupert's (our cat's name)'s claws yet. He did last time though, and it was a tad bit funny to see him avoid our cats carefully.

05.03.2008, 01:45 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Doing a trace on Photoshop. It's of a sketch of a phoenix. Heh, I guess you could say it's a commission of sorts. See, my best friend's boyfriend writes poetry, and we have a sort of agreement that if he writes a poem inspired by one of my drawings, I'll do a drawing inspired by one his poems. Remember that drawing I posted in the Arts thread ages back, that one of Yuki Sohma? He's writing a poem for that. I'm doing a drawing for a poem of his called 'Phoenix'.

My Anime List

05.03.2008, 02:11 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Currenlty I'm petting my cat.

And Kaz, you said that you were going to pm a link to a place where I could watch Fruits Basket! Which you haven't done yet. ah well... you probably forgot.

05.03.2008, 02:18 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
And Kaz, you said that you were going to pm a link to a place where I could watch Fruits Basket! Which you haven't done yet. ah well... you probably forgot.

OMG I am so sorry! Oh jeez... I totally forgot, sorry! I'll go and get it right now...

My Anime List

05.03.2008, 02:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yeah, I figured that yo forgot. Don't worry it's OK- and anyways I forget things all the time too. I told my friend once that I was going to let her borrow a book of mine but I never got it to her... I am far too forgetful.

05.03.2008, 03:14 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I just spent ages looking back through about 25 pages of the art thread.

And I now have a fairly ridiculous URGE for a Halo (as in the game) sig.

I dont know why, but I WANT ONE SO BAD 0.o

nobody actually make me one though. I cant have sigs anymore.

I forgot to turn off 'Add Signature' in pretty much everyone of my RPG posts ;P So i've punished my stupidty by not having a sig ever again.

Its okay, i'll just admire MiyMiys.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 05.03.2008, 03:31 PM.

05.03.2008, 03:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ugh, hating the Cold War...ack, I give up.

Maybe I'll switch to studying for English...

Anyways, right now, as you can see, I'm taking a break. Man, I have no work ethic whatsoever when it comes to studying.

05.03.2008, 03:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

What are you on about? You did 4 hours solid yesterday!

Right now recovering from too large a dinner... bleugh.

05.03.2008, 03:50 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Well I just spent ages looking back through about 25 pages of the art thread.

And I now have a fairly ridiculous URGE for a Halo (as in the game) sig.

I dont know why, but I WANT ONE SO BAD 0.o

nobody actually make me one though. I cant have sigs anymore.

I forgot to turn off 'Add Signature' in pretty much everyone of my RPG posts ;P So i've punished my stupidty by not having a sig ever again.

Its okay, i'll just admire MiyMiys.

well, I think we are just about due for another RPG thread, maybe you can get one if/after we switch over. I can make you one. No problem. Haven't done a request in a while, let alone a sig. I'm trying to find a depressing/emo shot to make a sig for another suki comp. So far no luck, need to get on that.

Just finished watching the Blue Jays put together a well played ballgame. All that needs to happen is a Habs win and that will be a solid sporting day.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 03:54 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yes but it was sooo hard! And I'm doing a terrible job today.

I think it's idiotic to have exams just as the weather is getting to be beautiful. I keep looking out my window...

05.03.2008, 03:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I know how you feel, but first decent day's sun we've had here in ages and I get ORDERED out to sweat like a pig weeding the garden. Geh.

05.03.2008, 04:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks