QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you doing right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you doing right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Mushka: Hehe, I was actually trying to copy your layout but got distracted and forgot the bold bit Ah well.

What am I doing? I think I'm going back to sleep. I woke up to go to a 6:30 review session for History...but I'm so tired. And the fact that I don't have to be at school till 9 is not helping.

Decisions, decisions.

05.02.2008, 07:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only going in to work for a couple of hours today, so I'm waiting until it warms up a bit first.... maybe around 9...

meanwhile, enjoying my daily dose of Tavern

05.02.2008, 08:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Right, so I'm going to take a nap before school ^_^ See you guys later!

05.02.2008, 08:29 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sleep well!

Right now trying to finish off the RPG tech bits. The character relationships/friendships table is a bit rusty

And I keep getting distracted.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.02.2008, 08:37 AM.

05.02.2008, 08:31 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Beginning a Smiths marathon and sort of thinking about maybe sort of starting to revise again. Unfortunately, the last topic I got up to (at 3am) was about stereotaxic surgery on rats to insert electrodes and cannela into their brains.

Horrifying and slightly dull.

05.02.2008, 08:45 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im hanging out with my cousin all day. Going to play some COD4 online and go watch Iron Man with some other friends. Tis will be good.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.02.2008, 11:57 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Working on that Kaz avatar. I might well finish it tonight. Just have to cut the other half out, resize it, maybe add some FX.

*sigh* I really am going to miss my gay vampire.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.02.2008, 01:21 PM.

05.02.2008, 01:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Overlay him on the LH side of your sig.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.02.2008, 01:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

Overlay him on the LH side of your sig.

Nah that'd look wierd. I might just do a whole GVoL sig. Actually no, that would be weirder. I guess I'll just have to file it away I'm afraid, maybe for use on another forum one day.

My Anime List

05.02.2008, 02:10 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's Mai you're with, not Chi BTW...

05.02.2008, 02:23 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Roger.

So yeah, right now I'm feeling slightly sick. Cheesecake often does that to you. 'Specially in large amounts. ^^'

My Anime List

05.02.2008, 02:34 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Starting now, switching into hardcore study-mode. *hopes that'll actually happen*

Right after I have my lunch ^_^

05.02.2008, 02:38 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
Beginning a Smiths marathon and sort of thinking about maybe sort of starting to revise again. Unfortunately, the last topic I got up to (at 3am) was about stereotaxic surgery on rats to insert electrodes and cannela into their brains.

Horrifying and slightly dull.

Plays hell with the rats, too... lol

05.02.2008, 03:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Singing. I have the For Fruits Basket karaoke track, so...

My Anime List

05.02.2008, 04:25 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've just come back from watching some randomly ammusing Friday night TV and once I've done this post I'll be off doing some serious kick-botty on one of my driving games

05.02.2008, 04:52 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Okay, four hours straight of studying! So proud of myself. I'm good at doing loads of things at once but when it comes to focussing on one thing for a long time, boy am I liable to get distracted. Not today though!

Anyways, too much sitting. It's beautiful outside and I feel like moving. I'm going to do something I haven't done in ages. Go for a run! Let's see how long I can last. xD

Later!

05.02.2008, 06:17 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ fen - Yikes, four hours... three is my limit ATM. Respect to you girl.

Wow I just watched episodes 5 and 6 of D Gray-man, I think it's fair to say I'm hooked.

And now I have to go to bed... *pouts* I wanna watch more...

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.02.2008, 07:02 PM.

05.02.2008, 07:01 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Only going in to work for a couple of hours today, so I'm waiting until it warms up a bit first.... maybe around 9...

meanwhile, enjoying my daily dose of Tavern

Hahaha, went in to work at 8:30...

didn't know that it had been decided for me to open the plant at 6:00AM!!!... they need to tell me these things before I leave...

EDIT:

Let's see...frigidchill is talking about cutting up rats and Fen is talking about lunch...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.02.2008, 10:01 PM.

05.02.2008, 09:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

speaking in french and japanese and also singing

05.02.2008, 10:37 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to Ravel...

05.02.2008, 11:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks