QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Where does disney/pixar split up leave Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Where does disney/pixar split up leave Ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Where does disney/pixar split up leave GhibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Where does the disney/pixar split up leave Ghibli? I think the main connection is between Miyazaki and Lasseter so I'd be suprized if Ghibili didn't use Pixar's next distributor, but I haven't heard anything...also anyone know what's in the works after Howl's?

01.13.2005, 05:51 PM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lasseter handles the project, but the rights still belong to Disney. So id say ghibli distro is left in disney's hands.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.14.2005, 09:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
yume
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.31.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yume Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ya... i'm pretty sure ghibli is more with disney.

After Howls moving castle? I'm just waiting for it to come out in the US

01.31.2005, 10:21 PM yume is offline   Profile for yume Add yume to your buddy list Homepage of yume AIM Screenname: naruto0021
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks