QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tracking down some FF7 Crisis Core screencaps
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Tracking down some FF7 Crisis Core screencaps » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Tracking down some FF7 Crisis Core screencapsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So, yeah, I'm looking for some fairly large, high-quality screencaps from the ending of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. It's the part where Zack gives Cloud the huge sword. I've been searching for absolutely ages to little avail, so if anyone can give me a link to where I might find these images I'd be really grateful.

My Anime List

07.05.2008, 06:06 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mmm play the origional game if you haven't it's the best game ever made in my opinion.

they never should have spoilt the game by whipping out random precules or sequels ten years down the track.....
and just adding random characters and twists
now ff7 seems to go on and on like a broken record...
i rufuse to have much to do with any of this random new titles for every console out on the market.
4 years i waited for advent children that was based 2 years after the origional ff7 game i waited wondering what was going to happen next...but......and what a massive let it was no story just three random sephiroth clones that run around,and a jenova virus spreading rapidly getting children struck down with the virus(and cloud) .
and fight after fight, with the occasional scene with aeris standing round talking happily to cloud...
it sucked..
and all these random games for moblie ps2, xbox psp.
just ruin the one game that stood out from the rest in story, characters,music etc...
people annoy me when they watch ff7 advent children or play Before crisis or crisis core, and suddenly they think there the biggest ff7 fan that hit the globe since tuesday.
man i'm annoyed!!!!!!!!!!
i mean how many shades of blond are there!!!!??

sry i'm off topic...i got carried away but i had to have my say...!!!!!!
no i don't know where you could get any crisis core screen caps

perhaps square Enix's official site???

07.07.2008, 08:47 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks