QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ah, cliche, cliche!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Ah, cliche, cliche! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A man falls in love with a woman at first sight, and they end up meeting, and voilla. They love each other.

08.20.2008, 02:14 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shawn, sorry, but that's rather not the topic... although you can join in if you want.

Anyway, they attempt at stealing the ferret in a suspenseful sneak scene, only to find that the ferret is in General Largoth's room and the only way to steal it is while he's sleeping, oh gasp!! ^.^

08.21.2008, 05:52 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait....Steeling the ferret?! I thought they owned the ferret.

Check out my music:

08.21.2008, 09:48 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
Shawn, sorry, but that's rather not the topic... although you can join in if you want.

Anyway, they attempt at stealing the ferret in a suspenseful sneak scene, only to find that the ferret is in General Largoth's room and the only way to steal it is while he's sleeping, oh gasp!! ^.^

Really? Oh, my bad.

08.21.2008, 10:41 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shawn, that's fine!

@Tall
Oh, they don't? Gah, I thought that they didn't... alas!! Ah well, you weren't clear on that I guess, lol.

08.21.2008, 04:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think we need a filler episode pronto

08.21.2008, 07:36 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah um...

Perhaps... er...

The girl's background story! There's some tragedy or other that occurs, such as a family member dying. Although she deals with it happily and smilingly now, yay!

08.22.2008, 02:32 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

So, eh, what are we talking about here?

08.22.2008, 02:43 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn

Just go back and read the posts from the begining of this thread and that should tell you everything.

Check out my music:

08.25.2008, 06:54 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn

Just go back and read the posts from the begining of this thread and that should tell you everything.

Wait, my post DID make sense AND was on-topic! That IS a similarity in 90% of anime!

08.25.2008, 09:10 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Not really. We were collaboratively making up a storyline for an exceptionally cliche anime, each person putting in one idea at a time. The reason that your's was off-topic is because it wasn't going along with the story-line, yay!! ^.^

08.25.2008, 09:46 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Crap! *facepalm*
Anyhow, uh,
A NEW CHARACTER!!!
His name is [Enter common anime man name here] and he loves [enter common anime hobby here]!

08.25.2008, 10:40 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay then! Guess I'll post something too! Although the storyline confuses me.... A lot.... I dont know of many popular anime man names.... (although popular names for a girl would probably be Sakura or Ichigo...Right?)
Ummmmmmm....................... How about....Ok...Can the new character be a girl? I think I'll change it because, after all, the main girl needs a rival, right? (Sorry, Shawn...) And we already had a new guy character, right? Ohhh... Question! Dont the main characters need names?

Okay then! The new characters name is Ichigo, and she loves.....um.... shiny things! She's a magical girl who works for General Largorth, and has to pretend to be friends with the main boy and girl. But then she falls in love with the boy and gives up being evil...
-The twist! Ummmmmm...... Either she is General Largorth's long lost daughter, or the main girl's long lost sister.... or maybe both?!
Is that okay?
I cant think of a good cliched magical girl power right now.... Somebody else can think of one.
Yay! This is fun!

08.27.2008, 11:41 AM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! So I was just randomly sketching yesterday when I was supposed to be doing homework... And thought that maybe the main people needed pictures... And they would have to look like really generic cliched type anime/manga people, so....Whaddaya think?

Ahh...Maybe this doesnt belong on this thread? I'll remove it if it doesnt belong, then, so tell me.

EDIT- Nevermind what I wrote there. Heeh...

Post last edited by animekittynya on 09.10.2008, 03:57 PM.

08.30.2008, 11:22 AM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

So anway, the ferret reads the fathers mind for a while and they find out that he was forced by General Largorth to steel the necklace. The father confesses, and they all get along again. Then the episodes ends with them in a group hug. C'mon everything needs hugs.

@kittynya
In the next episode we can introduce the new character.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 09.02.2008, 06:06 PM.

09.02.2008, 05:59 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Okay the next episode...

General Largorth hires his daughter to hunt down the boy and kill him. He also adds to get the crystal necklace. The boy's father spots her and tells the boy to leave this battle to him. Neither are in robots because they have sacred powers. The father suddenly takes out a dagger and throws it, he keeps throwing little daggers. The daughter keeps dodging them and then blasts a giant ball of flame at the father. The father also does this. Then bothe flame balls hit causing an explosion that knocks both of them out. The boy immediately runs to check on his father. So does the girl.

Check out my music:

09.03.2008, 07:39 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

I really hope someone will continue to this...

Check out my music:

09.14.2008, 07:29 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Oh, yeah. I rather forgot.. and I'm sorta confused. Ah well...

The girl takes out her crystal to find that it's mysteriously glowing!!! And then it like, makes a bunch of pretty lights and the evil guy bursts into a million pieces.

09.14.2008, 07:40 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

But, Oh no. It was just a clone.

Check out my music:

10.07.2008, 05:01 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Tall, you ruined by beautiful, perfect ending! Ah well, she still has to get her memory back...

10.07.2008, 08:33 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks