QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here you are!

Oh, and you can have this random dinosaur I found in the attic too...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

08.08.2010, 08:45 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, you are so good to me.... sigh

should go good with the black tea.... but I may need more that a cup or two to chok.... uh, wash it down...

08.08.2010, 10:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I wasn't purposing that you eat it, I just wanted to get rid of the little demon. He's been stealing all of my pomegranate scones!

Dino: Yum!

And he can talk! It's freaking me out!

Dino: Damn right it is!

Dino: I will conquer using the power to freak one out! And Then!!! ALL THE POMEGRANATE SCONES IN THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.09.2010, 09:48 AM.

08.09.2010, 09:45 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

GROAN!!!

08.09.2010, 11:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

More tea!?

Check out my music:

11.12.2010, 11:46 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, please, if you would be so kind as to render me a cuppa... ocha, if you will.

11.14.2010, 05:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mango milk tea , pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
i could really use it right about now ...

11.18.2010, 12:22 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

sigh, that burrito I had for dinner is fighting back, dang-it... I'll go make a cup of tea and sit and read for a bit...

One mild green tea, please....

Thank you...

11.18.2010, 03:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Hi there!

Here's your teas!

Hope you Enjoy!

Check out my music:

11.20.2010, 05:17 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

sigh...

felt so good in the morning that I had the other burrito for breakfast....

tea wasn't required this time...

But I'll have some anyway

a little Earl Grey, this time...

11.21.2010, 04:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

One Earl Grey!

Here you are!

Hope you enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Check out my music:

11.26.2010, 07:04 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol i'm a bit confused about this thread!

11.06.2011, 02:38 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Understandable...

See, Tea Master Tall runs this online tea shop in the Tavern and occasionally we would order tea when we came in... Very refreshing and interesting as to the different tastes of the patrons...

But, as you can see from the date of the last post before yours, the shop hasn't been used for quite awhile...

11.06.2011, 01:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks