QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@kik
i guese it's just chese spelt in romanji
i thought they would have had another word for cheese other then just using katakana cheese

Post last edited by Farren on 08.25.2008, 12:22 AM.

08.25.2008, 12:21 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn
Can I have green tea with 3 sugars, make that 4, and milk?

Here...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

08.25.2008, 06:42 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
quote:
Can I have green tea with 3 sugars, make that 4, and milk?

Here...

Hope you enjoy!

Awesomeness!
But I can brew my own better! 8]

08.25.2008, 09:01 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Naaaaaaaaaah, Tall's tea is awesomeness!

08.25.2008, 09:37 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Shawn
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Shawn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

XP
YA PHAIL!
LOL!

...Sorry i just had a WTF??!?!?!?!? moment.
ANYHOW, my tea is "UB0R H4x0rz!!1!eleven!111!1!1112!".
In sensible terms, *ahem*, "My tea is the best there ever has been, and ever will be."

08.25.2008, 10:42 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
XP
YA PHAIL!
LOL!

...Sorry i just had a WTF??!?!?!?!? moment.
ANYHOW, my tea is "UB0R H4x0rz!!1!eleven!111!1!1112!".
In sensible terms, *ahem*, "My tea is the best there ever has been, and ever will be."

WELL WHY DON'T YOU START A TEA SHOP AND SEE WHO GETS MORE CUSTOMERS!!!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 08.25.2008, 10:56 PM.

08.25.2008, 10:56 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

Because I keep my brewing secrets to myself. Top Secret. More secret than Area 51.

08.26.2008, 12:45 AM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everyone knows about Area 51. How is it top secret?

J00r 734 iz n07 45 4w350m3z0rz 45 74||'s!! |-|3 iz 73|-| U83r |-|4x0r!!

Yeah. I rather like leet.

And edit: I basically said something like "your tea isn't as awesomely great as Tall's! He's the best tea maker." Yay!! ^.^

|-|4x0r pwn3d J00!! (74||'s |-|4x0r) Yay!!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 08.26.2008, 02:37 AM.

08.26.2008, 02:34 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki

And edit: I basically said something like "your tea isn't as awesomely great as Tall's! He's the best tea maker." Yay!! ^.^

Well, who knows? i haven't tasted Shawn's tea maybe it's not half bad.

Check out my music:

08.28.2008, 09:01 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Shawn
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki

Everyone knows about Area 51. Nobody knows what goes on inside there.
The best place to hide something is in plain sight, because when searching for something, people search in areas not many people will check or normally go to.

08.28.2008, 09:42 PM Shawn is offline   Profile for Shawn Add Shawn to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

OoOoOoh!!! Someone tast my new tea the "Almost Everything Tea" .

Check out my music:

08.29.2008, 04:15 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

C'mon. Oh, fine I'll taste it myself!!!

*sip*

> 8]

Wow, that was interesting!!!!

Check out my music:

08.30.2008, 09:12 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'll taste it too...

08.31.2008, 09:04 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yay, I tasted it, and it was amazing!

09.02.2008, 01:37 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

naaaa it was acually pretty bad...

09.02.2008, 01:38 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

... O.O

09.02.2008, 01:45 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
naaaa it was acually pretty bad...

Yeah, it was pretty horrible .

Check out my music:

09.02.2008, 05:36 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seems like it's been a lil while since I last had some tea! I think I'll go with some raspberry and cranberry tea, thanks Mr. Tall!

09.03.2008, 05:25 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Here you are...

Hope you enjoy! (Who wouldn't?)

Check out my music:

09.03.2008, 07:11 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That sure tasted good, thanks! And haha your avatar is really funny!

Post last edited by MagicalTotoro on 09.04.2008, 12:07 PM.

09.04.2008, 12:06 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks