QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
BookWorm
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.01.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do you have Bubble Tea? I love tapioca pearls! It's like being allowed to play with your food as an adult!

11.03.2008, 09:54 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I want some tummy healing tea!

Mine's all painful right now, alas!

11.04.2008, 12:52 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here DT, Bookworm, and Kiki...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

11.11.2008, 11:00 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
Here DT, Bookworm, and Kiki...

Hope you enjoy!

TEA...

curative of the ages...

11.11.2008, 11:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, tea! I want some peppermint tea, please.

11.12.2008, 01:22 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here Kiki...

One fresh cup of peppermint tea!

Check out my music:

11.12.2008, 09:03 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooh i think the time is ripe for another cuppa! Can i please have some oolong tea please? ps had a REALLY nice cup of tea last night, your going to have to do well to beat it!

Clicky

11.12.2008, 01:20 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the tea Mr. Tall...it was tasty! Can I ask this time for some tea to help me stay awake and clean my room??

11.12.2008, 09:35 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Ahh, thanks Tall! I love peppermint tea! There's also this one kind that's all pepperminty that I adore.. it's called "Christmas Eve Tea". It's all yummy!

11.13.2008, 01:19 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Here's on oolong ...

Check out my music:

11.13.2008, 11:42 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

BookWorm here's some Yerba Mate....you should mix in some milk and honey to take away the bitterness though...

Hope you enjoy!

Check out my music:

11.13.2008, 11:45 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im new to this but can i have some peppermint tea please. ^^

11.14.2008, 11:46 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Thank your Mr. Tall...Just what I needed to get re-energize me!

11.14.2008, 07:38 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by kitsunejr
im new to this but can i have some peppermint tea please. ^^

Here you are!

Hope You Enjoy!

Check out my music:

11.14.2008, 08:59 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im just wondering..

do you serve coffee?

cuz im very tired and could use the boost.

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 11.15.2008, 01:57 PM.

11.15.2008, 01:57 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanx tall^^

11.16.2008, 04:41 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
im just wondering..

do you serve coffee?

*spits tea* COFFE?!!!?!!!?

Err..... um no. Sorry. But feel free to try some Yerba Mate. It has caffine and seemed to boost BookWorm.

Check out my music:

11.16.2008, 06:10 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do you have any LEMSIPS? I have the cold and need a lemsip

11.17.2008, 08:54 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Yeah, Here you go!

Check out my music:

11.18.2008, 08:04 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Tall
quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
im just wondering..

do you serve coffee?

*spits tea* COFFE?!!!?!!!?

Err..... um no. Sorry. But feel free to try some Yerba Mate. It has caffine and seemed to boost BookWorm.

:| forget i ever asked.. *backs away slowly*

11.23.2008, 02:04 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks