QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanx for the LEMSIP Mr.Tall I think you cured it!

While I'm here could I get Hot Chocolate please?

11.24.2008, 06:14 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Waking up tea. I am being lazy this morning, lawlz.

11.24.2008, 10:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.01.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I have something to get rid of my cold?

11.24.2008, 10:47 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heres some Coco for DT, some Yerba Mate (Or would you like some more variety?) for Kiki, and some Echinacea with a touch of honey for BK.
Hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day!

Check out my music:

12.01.2008, 06:51 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*Updates* Shop will serve Hot Coco and Eggnog until December 26 and we will give away free candy canes.

~Tea Special~ Peppermint Tea

...Also you could win a "Useless Fake" Year's supply of tea! All you need to do is post a christmas drawing you drew! I will announce the winner some time before christmas! ...err....yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, boy a fake year's supply of tea...!!! ....yeahwhateverimdumb....

Check out my music:

12.01.2008, 07:21 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm... just a quick question... do you need to purchase a free cup of tea inorder to get a free candy cane?

12.01.2008, 10:50 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Eh..No.

Check out my music:

12.01.2008, 10:57 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya! Can i have some peppermint tea please? Also are you still giving away free candy canes?

Clicky

12.03.2008, 01:01 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Yes! And I'll be giving candy canes away until december 26!!!!!!!!!!

*candy cane*

Hope you enjoy!!!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 12.03.2008, 05:48 PM.

12.03.2008, 05:48 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Merci Beaucoup! Hmm Yummyness..

Clicky

12.03.2008, 05:55 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

I bet that's the only word you can say in French.

Check out my music:

12.03.2008, 06:24 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
turniphead1
Totoro

How dare thee!!! I was actually pretty good at French, but haven't studied it in the last 2 years..so im a bit rusty. Mais maintenant, je me suis couche, bonnenuite

Clicky

12.03.2008, 06:59 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
BookWorm
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BookWorm Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can I please have some cocco and a candy cane? (And do photos count for your art contest?)

12.03.2008, 10:07 PM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there anything that's warm and fluffy, that doesn't include marshmallows? I'm in need of something like that..

(would anyone be able to make me a special sig? )

12.03.2008, 10:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by BookWorm
Can I please have some cocco and a candy cane? (And do photos count for your art contest?)

Heres your coco and candy cane! Oh and you can do whatever you want for the art contest as long as there is a balance between photos and drawings!

Check out my music:

12.03.2008, 11:08 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

How do you like my new name?

Check out my music:

12.05.2008, 08:55 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
BookWorm
Calcifer

Very nice...Tea Master Tall!

12.05.2008, 10:54 AM BookWorm is offline   Profile for BookWorm Add BookWorm to your buddy list Send an Email to BookWorm
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Mmmm...the aroma of tea...

Check out my music:

12.06.2008, 08:50 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tomtoo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tomtoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1 Cup Of Peppermint Tea Please

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

12.06.2008, 06:25 PM Tomtoo is offline   Profile for Tomtoo Add Tomtoo to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Here ya are!

Check out my music:

12.07.2008, 01:31 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks