QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Tall's Teashop
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Tall's Teashop » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Tall's Teashop Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Hi, everyone you can have tea here of any flavor you want (as long as It's not drugged ) I quit the drugged tea thing and now, if you feel like you need to sit down, chat, and have a nice cup of steamy freash tea, tall's teashop is the place to go!

It's not really a teashop though since you don't have to buy it. (I just thought it sounded cool) .

EDIT: NOW SHOP SERVES PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND TARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 09.11.2008, 08:15 AM.

08.01.2008, 08:19 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! I'm the first one to have some tea in your teashop! Well, you probably know already what I'm gonna ask for!? But this time instead of just Cinnamon I'm gonna ask for Cinnamon and apple tea! And not too strong Hopefully the shop will do well and you'll get a lot of customers since it won't be drugged anymore, I think people will be happier to try some

08.01.2008, 08:26 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here you are one cup of cinnamon apple tea

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 08:27 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*Smells the tea from above the cup* mmm sure smells good! Thanks! And just the right strength too I guess if people don't believe you that the tea is new and improved now, they will just have to come and check out your tea shop for themselves!

08.01.2008, 08:30 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lemongrass.
or
japanese green tea.

oooh, the memories!

08.01.2008, 08:31 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a mix between the 2???

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 08:32 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It does say or.
Take your pick.
Or give me both. But don't mix them!

08.01.2008, 08:33 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

How about since It's grand opening day you get 2 free cups of tea. A lemongrass and japanese green tea coming up!

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 08:40 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

here ya go JRR.

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 08:43 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Hope you two enjoy!

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 09:09 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Yea mine was really nice, thanks! I think I'll come back for another cup a lil later

08.01.2008, 09:15 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Hey there! I think I'm gonna go with some peppermint tea this time, thanks! and add a lil honey to it aswell

08.01.2008, 02:33 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

here you go...

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 03:03 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Gonzo
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.31.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Gonzo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do you have some black tea. Or something exotic.

08.01.2008, 03:59 PM Gonzo is offline   Profile for Gonzo Add Gonzo to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Sure I do! Here you go one black tea...

Check out my music:

08.01.2008, 04:42 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm, vanilla tea with a tad bit of milk... yummy!

Haha, Tall, this tea shop was a great idea!!! Wahoo!

08.02.2008, 03:11 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooo... can i have a nice peach tea called 'marco polo peach tea'that i've had once before? it's great

08.02.2008, 06:32 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Hmm, vanilla tea with a tad bit of milk... yummy!

Haha, Tall, this tea shop was a great idea!!! Wahoo!

Yeah! It seems to have been having some great business lately!! Looking good

08.02.2008, 07:16 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! Great business is awesome!

08.02.2008, 07:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
Yay! Great business is awesome!

Awwww for sure! I think it would be really cool to actually set up something like this for real aswell! And make a real business and earn some cash that way too But hopefully the business will carry on going great!

08.02.2008, 07:48 AM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks