QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ???
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » ??? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  ???Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Can you get FF anime based on the games?

Like wouldnt it be cool if there was a feature-length anime movie of FFX?...

10.23.2008, 11:07 AM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's FFVII: Last Order and Advent Children. Last Order is based on the back story of FFVII and Advent Children is a full-length CGI sequel to the game.

There's also Spirits Within, another CGI feature, which is based on none of the games and is therefore not very well liked, but is good in my opinion. And there's Final Fantasy Unlimited, a 26-episode series, also not based on any games, and sometimes considered to be quite childish, I think, but I've only seen the very first episode.

10.23.2008, 11:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm, I've seen Last Order. It wasn't anything amazing IMO. Is Final Fantasy Unlimited an anime? And I thought Spirits Within was live action... hn.

Well, Advent Children was pretty kickass at any rate.

My Anime List

10.23.2008, 01:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks