QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I will click!! And yay, my split hatched!

12.15.2008, 12:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg... ;_; Kitsune, your gold has a death wish methinks... I've done all I can.

Congrats arren! ^.^ I wonder which colour it'll be.

My Anime List

12.15.2008, 01:05 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Omg... ;_; Kitsune, your gold has a death wish methinks... I've done all I can.

i think your right =( it wont go up ....

12.15.2008, 02:55 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ITS ALIVE MUAHHAHAHAH!!!

I now have 2 adults and 1 hatchling... my super team is almost complete

12.15.2008, 04:26 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, it lives!

12.15.2008, 04:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The gold one is pretty, Kitsune. ^^

12.15.2008, 05:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Thanx and also Thanx for all the clicks ^^

12.15.2008, 05:22 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooh, I really can't wait until my purple grows up. She's so pretty~! X3

12.15.2008, 05:36 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*w00t!* Aww, awesome!! (never thought I'd use that)

My Anime List

12.15.2008, 06:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
ooh, I really can't wait until my purple grows up. She's so pretty~! X3

Wait, i thought you could only name adult dragons!?

Also, Kaz, the second dragon in your sig looks like a really funky chocolate..lol its late and im seeing things, i'll go now..

Clicky

12.15.2008, 06:47 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Lol

Hehe, I just bred my white and autumn and got four eggs! Three autumns and one white.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.15.2008, 07:25 PM.

12.15.2008, 07:25 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Four??? The only time I was allowed to breed any of mine, I only got one, and it was a boring one.

12.16.2008, 05:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kitsunejr
Warawara

Omg why do my hatchling get really close to death like my gray one is 0.2 days left

12.16.2008, 11:00 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tomtoo
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tomtoo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I Got This Weird Egg

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

12.16.2008, 11:52 AM Tomtoo is offline   Profile for Tomtoo Add Tomtoo to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Oh, well done. You have an autumn egg and one of those metal ones. In other news, my white dragon has grown up! ^_^

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.16.2008, 12:42 PM.

12.16.2008, 12:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Sorry Kitsune, but... I think it's too late for that one.

Lol, that's a pretty special egg Tomtoo, it's an autumn egg like arren said.

My Anime List

12.16.2008, 01:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Is it just me, or is that site really crap when it comes to trying to actually do things? ¬_¬

Aha, I finally convinced my white dragon to better acquaint herself with the red one. I now have a white egg. What should I do with it...?

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.16.2008, 03:10 PM.

12.16.2008, 02:58 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aww, my darling Autumn grew up. ^^

Can anyone help with the other two before their time runs out? ^^

Too bad, Kitsune. You should've froze him.

12.16.2008, 05:03 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

My blue one hatched! And any ideas on what to do with my new white egg...?

12.16.2008, 05:07 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kitsunejr
Warawara

i got a black egg now, because need to be able to breed my drags and thanx for the help on my other 2

12.16.2008, 05:48 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
[  «    ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks