QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Arren you could keep it or abandon it. ._. ^^

lol, killing the red dragon would mean my death, and the purple.. I dunno, I want them to grow up and they're almost down to their last two days. >.<

EDIT: WAAA, I want an origami one! O.O

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.16.2008, 06:23 PM.

12.16.2008, 06:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay my purple is nearly hatching, thanks for the clicks!
He he i was going to ask how you breed the dragons since there was no option for me, then i realised that both my dragons were male.. Purple better be a girl..

Clicky

12.16.2008, 06:30 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, all purples are girls.

@ FFF - yeah I really want a paper dragon too, they're so cool!

My Anime List

12.16.2008, 06:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hope my babies grow up soon. >.< My friend wants me to get another.

12.16.2008, 09:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Yeah, all purples are girls.

Them too? Wow, this thing really is disgustingly sexist.

In other news, I'll abandon the white egg. I'd like something different.

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.17.2008, 12:08 PM.

12.17.2008, 12:06 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Waa, they aren't maturing yet.. >.< Almost down to two days.. actually, it is two days. O_O;

I want Kaz's black one. >.<

12.17.2008, 08:44 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wooo a purple dragon! Yay it has yellow whiskers!!

@fff: hmm strange..ive been clicking yours..so i'll just click em again

Clicky

12.18.2008, 10:27 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

YES!! They grew their wings~! ^^

Please click 'em. ^^ I think they'll grow up today if you do so.

EDIT: Vernelle and Malise had an autumn egg but I gave it up. And about vampire dragons..
http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/n/Hemia

I found this one while searching someones profiles. What would their egg look like?

The hell, what does the chicken egg look like? o_O;

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.18.2008, 10:00 PM.

12.18.2008, 04:20 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*delete*

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

Post last edited by Miyrru on 12.18.2008, 10:30 PM.

12.18.2008, 10:29 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nvmd about the chicken. XD I found one and my internet went slow and... I didn't get it in time. >.<

12.18.2008, 11:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hee, I got a special black one. I'm really pleased 'cause it was pretty much an accident and they're really rare. Yayness...

I like your red one FFF, it's awesome. I think I'll get a red next.

My Anime List

12.19.2008, 08:31 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I know, I love your black one. It's so cute. ^^

I had a dream about a vampire egg. Goddammit, I wish that was real.. And I wish I could've gotten the chicken egg. >.<

12.19.2008, 12:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What . . . ? My dragons . . . disappeared from my signature...

What?!

EDIT: There's two now. A second ago, there wasn't ant for some reason.

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 12.19.2008, 05:56 PM.

12.19.2008, 05:56 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have an autumn egg. They're not really as rare as I'd thought though...

12.19.2008, 06:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@Kiki That's just due to the site, deary. ^^

I stumbled across the chicken egg AGAIN. Goddammit. Twice in the last 24 hours and why they're even there.. XD

12.19.2008, 06:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My first bred black!

12.19.2008, 07:05 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Mine all turn out to be girls... I feel like some kind of strange pimp.

12.20.2008, 09:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

o_0

@ NC - congrats!

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.20.2008, 10:13 AM.

12.20.2008, 10:13 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'll bbs, I'm going chicken huntin'. Not really as hard as you think to find. XD o_O; I just.. never get them in time..

So Arren's a dragon girl pimp, eh? I could say something, but then I'd have to die. XD I only have two male ones.

I has a grey one, though I'm not sure how they look when they mature. ^^;

12.20.2008, 10:35 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The grey ones are awesomely awesome when they grow up, I had one a while ago. Hehe, he's called Aviriez for some reason...

My Anime List

12.20.2008, 10:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks