QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...    »  ]
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Yeah, gotta make sure it doesn't play with matches when it grows up... lol

It better not anger any fire breathing dragons either

02.13.2013, 07:00 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got a pretty eggy. :3 The adult dragon is gorgeous too~.

Been trying to catch random hatchlings. T.T

02.14.2013, 12:10 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF, now is the time to get a new Valentine egg...

GO GO GO!!!

Hope, this goes for you too!

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.14.2013, 03:30 AM.

02.14.2013, 03:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got one on my first try. :3

02.14.2013, 09:14 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if you put your dragon hatchies in 'DragHatch', you don't need to keep them in your signature for views, etc. That is why, even tho I might have 12 or more dragons hatching or maturing at a time, I only have six exposed in my siggy. Another reason is that it is all that will fit... lol...

02.14.2013, 12:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Dragon Hatch? D:

My hatchies need to mature soon.. Also, I caught my first ever vampire eggy. There was one just being passed along so I took it.

02.14.2013, 10:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Most of my Valentines eggs are all grown up now hooray.

02.17.2013, 02:49 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

If you both look in your 'Dragons', you will see the link to your vase... I gave you each a rose...

02.17.2013, 05:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, thanks husky.

Got myself 2 pillow eggies. And a moonstone eggy (because the male sprites are gorgeous XD). ^^

Now to wait.. I'd like to get my first ever silver after these eggies hatch. Also, I have a blusang, which I didn't realize were so favoured. I just thought when I saw the egg "Oh, what are you?".

02.17.2013, 07:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Cheers Husky.

02.18.2013, 12:12 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Caught my first Gold egg. The firat that wasn't gifed to me. Now I need to find out if it is a 'Gold' or a 'Gold Tinsel'... I have to wait until it hatches...

Ah, I don't have to wait after all! It's a 'Gold'!!! I checked the lineage and no 'Tinsels' there at all...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.21.2013, 12:13 AM.

02.21.2013, 12:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Um, it doesn't look like a gold tinsel egg to me, but the metallics all look pretty different. o.o

EDIT: Oh. lol

I want to find a silver. ToT but I shouldn't take anymore than I have right now because of time constraints..

02.21.2013, 12:14 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Hoping that my black dragon will grow into an ALT.

02.21.2013, 12:39 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, I caught my first ever silver. X3 So happy. I thought I was too late.

EDIT: Also a bronze (I think?) tinsel. I don't like tinsels much but hatchies are cute. I like the bronze ones more.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 02.22.2013, 01:53 PM.

02.22.2013, 01:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, I have been trying for years to catch a Silver... still trying, sigh...
I am surprised that I caught a Gold. It was in the AP, which was amazing in itself...

02.22.2013, 03:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I got a Silver Tinsel.... WOW! And it's a Thuwed!!! It has two Thuwed lines in its lineage...

And checking through my lineages I find thatIi have a nocturnal Dorkface!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.23.2013, 03:48 AM.

02.23.2013, 03:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Dragon Hatch? D:

My hatchies need to mature soon.. Also, I caught my first ever vampire eggy. There was one just being passed along so I took it.

No, it's 'DragHatch'... That is where I have been putting all of my eggs...

02.23.2013, 03:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

What's a Thuwed because that's all through the lineage of one of my eggs. lol

Now have a bronze tinsel, silver, geode and a pillow that I bred. <3

02.24.2013, 11:30 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

TJ is the owner of DragonCave and runs it. A Thuwed is originally one of his eggs. If you go back to the earliest Thuwed in your lineage, you will see a count way up in the 10-80,000's or more. His eggs don't sicken and die, because HE controls it...

A Dorkface is descended from one single pair of parents, I'll look up their names and post them later..
The Original Midas Dorkface
The Original Shallynaar

And Hope... Your Black is a Dorkface... if you go back and click the farthest back orkface in the line and check its lineage, it will go back the the names I have hown above... That means you can use 'Dorkface' in its naming...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.24.2013, 02:27 PM.

02.24.2013, 02:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup, my bronze is a Thuwed for sure. lol Whoever had all the bronze tinsels in my lineage had a very funny naming pattern that was similar.

Wonder if any others are.

EDIT: My Moonshine dragon has both Thuwed and Dorkface lineage. But they're very long and messy except for the top part.

Also, people are so lazy not to name all of their babies. I wait till mine are gendered but it looks sad with only a code.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 02.25.2013, 12:23 AM.

02.24.2013, 06:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks