QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok thanx Arren,

And if people would be so kind to click my egg i would appraticiateit ^^

12.11.2008, 12:44 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

New egg!

12.11.2008, 01:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw lucky, you got ahold of a split! Mine was given to me since I couldn't click one fast enough on the site.

My Anime List

12.11.2008, 01:53 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I nearly got an autumn one too, but I wasn't quick enough. I didn't expect to get the split one, so that's pretty good.

12.11.2008, 02:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, i have a new egg!
Darn it, why can't i get any of the special ones?! I just can't click them fast enough, also the computer is really slow today which doesn't help

Clicky

12.11.2008, 05:05 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

It doesn't help that the site runs so slowly.

12.11.2008, 05:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I curse it when it's slow. XD

EDIT: Lil' Autumn is named Malise Fienska. XD I'm gonna name one after Vernelle once reddy hatches (click it please~) and purple Nadeshiko, or Nagehito... XD There's a joke behind that..

lol, the only thing is I got the name Vernelle from one of the girls my friend's in love with and named a guy after her. XD

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.11.2008, 05:56 PM.

12.11.2008, 05:51 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Orange Drag will die in 2 day :'( Click please

12.12.2008, 10:57 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Another fancy egg for me.

12.12.2008, 02:34 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, my darlings are hatching~. ^^ Finally, I was starting to worry..

I clicked it, Kitsune. I'm sure it will grow up soon. ^^

12.12.2008, 06:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One of my dragons died.

I feel unlucky...

12.12.2008, 06:23 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, Kiki...

@kitsune - I'll do what I did with the egg. ^_~

My Anime List

12.12.2008, 06:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, I really need the red one to crack or it'll make my wife cry. XD As well as the red one.. And my lovely little Autumn needs help. ^^ (I refer to children and whatnot as my Autumns. XD So weirdly ironic..)

12.12.2008, 08:31 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Oooh, one of them hatched!

12.12.2008, 08:37 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well isn't that just a picture of masculinity?

My Anime List

12.12.2008, 08:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

lol, that's because pink ones always are female. XD

12.12.2008, 09:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My blue one hatched! YAY! And my pink one is growing up!

They're all grown up... aww... my little babies...

But this means... but this means... it means that... I MUST BE OLD!! Alas!

12.13.2008, 03:30 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

Always?? How are they expected to survive as a species?

And Kaz: since when have you wanted something to be masculine?

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.13.2008, 07:09 AM.

12.13.2008, 07:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Aw, Kiki...

@kitsune - I'll do what I did with the egg. ^_~

Thanx Kaze ^^

12.13.2008, 09:58 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak

Always?? How are they expected to survive as a species?

And Kaz: since when have you wanted something to be masculine?

Not sure, I was reading on mine that they're a species that all of its members are female. XD

Yay, they're hatching more~. *excited* ^^ Except my wife wants me to name the red on Tybnie... o_O; There's a reason behind it, no matter how weird it may seem for a name..

EDIT: lol, the only dragons showing up I can see are Kiki's. XD I clicked Arren's and Kitsune's more than my own.

2 more days for mine, people, two more days.. XD CLICK EM TILL THEY CRACK. < I don't mean crazy..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.13.2008, 11:34 AM.

12.13.2008, 11:28 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks