QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The abandoned page is the best place. Your chances of getting a rare on the main page are many times slimmer. You just have to keep refreshing the AP, be patient, and be very very quick if you see a rare.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.09.2011, 05:28 PM.

03.09.2011, 05:28 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, ill keep my eyes out i really want a two headed, and my brother getting one dident help to be honest...
P.S i have reached 13 adult dragons.

03.09.2011, 06:57 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm on the lookout for a split egg myself. I have one adult male, but I can't breed him because splits can only breed within their own species. So yeah... on the lookout for an egg so I can get myself a female.

My Anime List

03.09.2011, 07:50 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kaze...
Do you have any female Pinks?

03.11.2011, 07:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I do, yes. Why?

My Anime List

03.12.2011, 08:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

On the off chance that you don't know about their influence, when you finally get a Split egg, you can use your female Pink to influence the sex of the Split... or any other dragon for that matter, with few exceptions...

If you already know about this, then maybe others will learn from this post...

03.12.2011, 12:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have seen someone quoting that if you breed a stone and a green dragon that there's a chance you can get a geode, is that true?

03.12.2011, 12:57 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Last I heard, geodes only come from a stone to stone mating, not stone to green.

@Husky - I knew about the influence power but I hadn't thought of using it on the split egg, so thanks. I'll be sure to do that when I finally get one.

My Anime List

03.12.2011, 01:11 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

OK, i have a split egg at the moment after finding out how to refresh on my laptop.

03.12.2011, 01:16 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quotes from Dragon Cave Wiki:

"Contrary to popular belief, they are not an 'alt' form, but their own species of dragon — a mutation"

"Geodes can be obtained by mating any combination of Green, Stone, and Geode dragons with each other."
---------------------------
I can't find it now, but there is some kind of connection between the Stone, Green and Geode Dragons that allow this mating...

like any other mating, you connects your dragons and takes your chances...

My eggs (L-R):
Geode
Shallow Water
Coastal Waverunner
Harvest
Horse

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.12.2011, 01:36 PM.

03.12.2011, 01:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Seem's simple enouth, heres some of my adult dragons

Funky gerbil, the mother of my other adult shallow water trumpy.

Stone of the west.

Costareka, the farther of trumpy.

03.12.2011, 01:43 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

pics ain't showing on my screen, but I've seen your scroll...

03.12.2011, 02:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, I didn't know a mating with a green could produce a geode. Interesting. I'm sure it wasn't always that way...

I saw a strange egg today while I was hunting for a split. It had the same rough texture as the stone and geode eggs, but it was very dark. Almost black, but with a green/blue tinge. Can't think what that could have been. I tried to get it but someone else got it first.

Anyway. Got a split at last, as well as another vampire, and I think that other one is an ember egg.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.12.2011, 03:21 PM.

03.12.2011, 03:20 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, I didn't find out until last August when I bred my lone Geode with a Green. Found about the possibility from the DC Wiki-Dragon Types...

I didn't find the egg you were talking about, it might be there and I just didn't get the coloration...

And yes, that is an Ember...

edit:
here is the link to DC Dragon Types

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Types

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.13.2011, 10:32 AM.

03.13.2011, 10:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, it was rare magma egg that I saw. Think I'll get myself one of those.

My Anime List

03.13.2011, 10:56 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Ah, it was rare magma egg that I saw. Think I'll get myself one of those.

Speaking of magma's..., cant you get a thunder magma and a ice and use its summon ability to get a gaurdian of nature, im thinking about doing that.

03.13.2011, 12:40 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I have NO idea. I've only come back to the Cave lately, so uh... I'm a bit out of the loop... you should go look it up on the Dragon Cave Wiki, that has all the answers...

My Anime List

03.13.2011, 12:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Clicky

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 03.14.2011, 10:26 AM.

03.14.2011, 10:05 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, that is how I got my Nature Guardian (only two allowed to a customer)...

However, I now cannot get my trio to do their thing, so I guess I have to have new dragons in the types required for this Summon...

03.14.2011, 11:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

It says in the wiki once you have reached 2 guardians of nature the summon option becomes defunct.

03.14.2011, 11:49 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks