QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Is Cloud Strife gay...?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Is Cloud Strife gay...? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
Is Cloud Strife gay...?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...i'M bothered by the fact that people think he is...like in the end (of advent children) he is like, holding Kadaj...or something...but on my opinion he's too hot to be gay...???

Post last edited by IluvHowl06 on 11.24.2006, 01:25 PM.

11.22.2006, 05:44 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eh?
What the heck?..Who the heck?...
Both the heck?..Confused to heck.....
Whatsie the hecksie?
*goes into squirrelly mode*
I don't understand! What the heck!? Who
are you taking about? Sorry, I have
no idea..

11.22.2006, 05:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

me dont understand either

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.22.2006, 06:22 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmmm good question..i don't think he's gay didn't he marry or was close to marrying aerith??

11.22.2006, 06:47 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is this in an anime?
Cause all my fav anime characters are considered
gay..I've heard his name before..
Do explain.

11.22.2006, 07:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cherry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

is it of FF?

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.22.2006, 07:49 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, yeah, your right!!

11.22.2006, 07:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Cherry
Totoro

yay for the first time i got something right!!

Sig made by Miyrru! <33

11.22.2006, 07:53 PM Cherry is offline   Profile for Cherry Add Cherry to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Me too, although...*long silence*

11.22.2006, 07:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
88Kazuya
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.19.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by 88Kazuya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haha... thx for posting this thread... my sis is a big fan of cloud strife! and she always calls herself "Mrs Strife" by the way...who does cloud really like? tifa or Aeris?

Cloud:Run!!
Zack:I'm Running!
Vincent:This sucks
Sephiroth:CHARGE!!!!

11.22.2006, 10:34 PM 88Kazuya is offline   Profile for 88Kazuya Add 88Kazuya to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YES he's GAY

Just kiddin'. I have no idea who he ees

11.23.2006, 01:00 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
nanafan
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think it's aerith but he is friends with tifa..?

11.23.2006, 10:40 AM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's so not fair dude...all the cutest people are already married or something...didn't aerith die? (croses fingers) just kidding

11.23.2006, 12:31 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
Howmany
Ohmu

Registration Date: 09.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Howmany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yo debating the sexuality of a fictional man is realy pushing the limits of sanity he might be bisexual ?

11.23.2006, 01:49 PM Howmany is offline   Profile for Howmany Add Howmany to your buddy list Send an Email to Howmany Homepage of Howmany AIM Screenname: Howmany YIM Screenname: Howmany
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, it is a bit strange, but anyhoo...

Cloud isn't gay. He may, however, be a necrophile, considering the fantasies he has for a dead person.

11.23.2006, 02:28 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
nanafan
Totoro

aerith did die lol...

11.23.2006, 02:45 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
this video (btw: contains awesome muse song "Take a Bow"..!!)..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov67Lw1hQ6A
is it from advent children, coz if so i might consider watching it, never really interested me much sofar..

11.23.2006, 02:48 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
nanafan
Totoro

i have seen advent children it's good.

11.23.2006, 02:49 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
so..
is it from advent children?

11.23.2006, 03:00 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is indeed Advent Children, as I was certain it would be.

11.23.2006, 03:07 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks