QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Seiyuu Awards...Overseas fans choice
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Seiyuu Awards...Overseas fans choice » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Seiyuu Awards...Overseas fans choicePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It looks like the presence of international anime fans is beginning to be more readily visible.

The Seiyuu Awards now has a category specifically for non-Japanese voters to cast a vote:

http://www.seiyuawards.jp/eng/

The new category is "Overseas Fan’s Choice Awards"

You can cast your vote at that website.

12.06.2008, 12:35 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I voted for Mamoru Miyano. Seems like a good idea this.

My Anime List

12.06.2008, 08:24 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Id vote if I had more knowledge on voice actors. I still have issues sometimes telling voices apart.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.06.2008, 11:58 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hn, I think I'll vote for Mitsuki Saiga once I figure out what to comment. It's either her, Hiro Yuuki, or Jun Fukuyama. XD I have quite a bit of knowledge in seiyuus, mainly because I become so deeply infatuated with voices.

12.06.2008, 08:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Voted for Hayashibara Megumi for her role in Paprika, although I don't think she needed my vote, being one of THE most famous VA ever in the industry.

Also voted for Hirano Aya for her success with Suzumiya Haruhi, as well as Izumi Konata (Lucky Star).

Wanted to vote for TokiKake's Makoto's VA, but she hasn't done any other VA job, so I decided against it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.07.2008, 09:59 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, I voted finally. XD I really do love Mitsuki Saiga's voice and how she does her characters. I've been looking for more anime with her voice being the main character rather than a supporting one. Whenever her character Kairi from Shugo Chara! appeared in the series my sister called me out because she knew I liked her voice too much. XD And she did Haruka from Monochrome Factor, but I never finished watching that series.. he was such a cute boy. >.< And Wolfram and Yoite. XD

My comment was two sentences long. lol

12.07.2008, 11:43 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks