QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - apple seed
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » apple seed » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.08.09
  apple seedPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by speaky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

just got it this morn going to watch it on saturday night
any comments on it

02.10.2009, 01:57 PM speaky is offline   Profile for speaky Add speaky to your buddy list
reinvaldez
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.14.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by reinvaldez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Appleseed Movies are great.. I am just downloading it and watch those videos.

06.17.2009, 02:03 AM reinvaldez is offline   Profile for reinvaldez Add reinvaldez to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a very good movie, and the sequel is just as good. THe cg backgrounds are very interesting, and the story is a good scifi drama. Masamune Shiro's artwork is some of the best. Others he's worked on are Ghost in the Shel, and Dominnion, Tank Police.

06.17.2009, 01:50 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks