QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Fabric?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Fabric? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Ghibli Fabric?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My brother has decided that he wants his future nursery to have a ghibli theme. Unfortunately we have been unable to locate any ghibli sheets. We have found a few blankets, but nothing major. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen Studio Ghibli fabric online. There's no rush to this since there is no baby on the way or anything. Anyway, I would be really glad if anyone can help out.

03.31.2009, 02:03 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Post last edited by on 07.29.2013, 11:32 PM.

04.05.2009, 01:06 PM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sometimes your local department stores carry sheets with Spirited Away, Kiki or Princess Mononoke, etc desighs on them... You just have to check the stores. I don't particularly look for them, but I sometimes see the adverts...

04.05.2009, 09:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Neal
All I can find is home made sheets:

http://nakakon.blogspot.com/2008/07/toto...-installed.html

Wow that's really cool looking. Some people are so talented.

I've never seen advertising for sheets with any ghibli films on them. I guess I will keep my eyes open.

04.06.2009, 09:59 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Post last edited by on 07.29.2013, 11:32 PM.

04.19.2009, 03:47 PM  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks