QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - If You Think You Can Take Good Pictures
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » If You Think You Can Take Good Pictures » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That makes me hungry............ Oh, to be young again, I couldn't eat much of that now days. But...... back when I was young.

06.15.2009, 05:17 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaham NO Saddles, no wafers. the part on the right is a section of a plaque and the other piece is part of a picture frame... I hadn't noticed that...

As I said, it is supposed to serve 24 or one Kik... uh, avid chocoholic...

Nor I, oldwrench... I have had one SMALL dish of it and that was more than enough....

My boss at work used to have me take money out of petty cash and buy the ingredients and make it up and brig it in to work. 2 or 3 batches of it...

She was totally P/O'd one time when there was not left over for her...Not at me, at the locusts that descended onto the serving table... lol
From then on I had to make her a separate bowl...

06.15.2009, 07:37 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some pic's I've taken a while back:

06.15.2009, 08:16 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, your last one is pretty cool. I like how it looks black-and-white except for just a few little bits of colour.

06.16.2009, 04:12 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jigsaw jr.
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.14.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jigsaw jr. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi, sorry about all the posts in a roll it just seemed impersonal to say something to everyone in one post.

06.16.2009, 09:46 PM jigsaw jr. is offline   Profile for jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your buddy list Send an Email to jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your contact list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No prob... I do it all the time...

06.17.2009, 02:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My latest flickr upload:

06.17.2009, 06:38 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love it!

You're so good at photography Toolfan, I wish I was that talented at it

06.17.2009, 02:15 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

thats the size of keyboard that I need...probably won't hit as many wrong keys with it...

06.18.2009, 02:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

quote:
Originally posted by ..Ayami..
I love it!

You're so good at photography Toolfan, I wish I was that talented at it

Hahaha thanks, it more about luck than talent, the amount of bad photo's I don't post here well there's lots of crappy photo's i've taken.

I only tend to pick a very small few that I will upload.

06.18.2009, 12:39 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was copying photos from my phone and thought I would post these ones from when I walked to the beach a few weeks ago:

I also came across these ones from my trip to Edinburgh in April. They look quite good for mobile phone pictures, I think:

06.21.2009, 07:28 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

06.28.2009, 07:30 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow toolfan I swear you get more and more talented everytime you log onto the Tavern. I particularly like the third photo down in your last post Captured a very charismatic moment.

06.28.2009, 12:57 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Stairways to....
(from a construction site that shut down for the time being...)
-----------------------------------

The fog layer rose up and started flowing (like a river) thru the gap in the peaks... It was moving fairly fast, too...
-----------------------------------------------

earlier that same morning, Friday June 26, 2009, beautiful sunrise...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.28.2009, 01:11 PM.

06.28.2009, 01:05 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

A little fauna from the same area.... The Western Roadrunner is in the center of the picture, but you may have to enlarge it a bit... I'll try for a better one...

---------------------------------------------

a guy who called himself 'Sam' that I met up with. Here I am holding him up to the camera while I am talking to him... He was saying something about heading North to visit his G/F...

--------------------------------------------

Sam got this picture out of his hip pocket (yes, snakes have hips) and showed me a picture of his lady love... (see also Love thread)

Looks familiar somehow...

Anyway, we exchanged a few more pleasantries and I set him back on his way, to Oregon I think it was....

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.28.2009, 01:23 PM.

06.28.2009, 01:14 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jigsaw jr.
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jigsaw jr. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi,
new pics soon to be on my myspace http://www.myspace.com/mothtoto

07.04.2009, 03:14 AM jigsaw jr. is offline   Profile for jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your buddy list Send an Email to jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your contact list
jigsaw jr.
Kodama

acually they will be on my photobucket

username
mothtoto

07.04.2009, 10:52 PM jigsaw jr. is offline   Profile for jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your buddy list Send an Email to jigsaw jr. Add jigsaw jr. to your contact list
CHAOS STEP
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by CHAOS STEP Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does this seem familiar to anyone?

07.15.2009, 03:31 PM CHAOS STEP is offline   Profile for CHAOS STEP Add CHAOS STEP to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

yeah, looks vaguely familiar, lol

07.15.2009, 09:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Some new additions to my flickr:

07.20.2009, 04:08 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks