QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - anyone see Steamboy yet?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » anyone see Steamboy yet? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeh i did actually. thats cool to know, and il do a little research into it when my exams are over - i love random facts and tings.
cheers.

05.21.2006, 10:08 AM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
anumalik
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.23.06
  4 out of 5 starsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anumalik Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Steamboy was well done. I have to give the creators credit for that. The way the envisioned the city, and all the characters was really cool. Also the people in Steamboy seem very real, and are complex in a sort of way. They aren't happy go lucky folks, but humans with human emotions, and problems. I was especially intrigued with the father who had completely changed his personality after the accident. I guess life does that to you. Anyways I would definetly recommend seeing this movie, for it's visually intrguing scenes.

I would give this movie 4 out of 5 stars because although I loved the artwork, I wasn't too fond of the storyline. I am more of a "nature and people" anime, while this movie is clearly focused on science. but science is good.

...when I look at him
I can see a boy hidden in the depth of his piercing blue eyes,
a boy who is longing his freedom......

06.05.2006, 09:49 PM anumalik is offline   Profile for anumalik Add anumalik to your buddy list
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Seen a few clips and trailer here and there, i going to maybe buy the 2 - disc version with the 160 page booklet. 8]

06.21.2006, 11:09 AM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks