QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - *Yawns, then stretches out paws.* I`m new here.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions *Yawns, then stretches out paws.* I`m new here. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.28.05
  *Yawns, then stretches out paws.* I`m new here.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Muta_7 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*Yawns, then stretches out paws.* I`m new here. My name is Muta_7. You can call me Muta. *Yawns.* Now let me finish my cat nap. I was having a dream about a ten foot tall salmon. I was just about to have my lunch when I woke up!

03.31.2005, 06:53 PM Muta_7 is offline   Profile for Muta_7 Add Muta_7 to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Muta! Welcome to the forums.

You had a dream about a 10-foot salmon? It surely sounded tiny to you, did't it? I always thought that you had already gobbled down the 10-metre ones for countless number of times.

I like smoked salmon by the way. And you avatar is really cute.

04.01.2005, 01:57 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Muta_7
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Muta_7 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks. And you are correct about the 10 meter fish! Oh, and thanks about the avatar! Did it take you by surprise???

04.01.2005, 08:03 AM Muta_7 is offline   Profile for Muta_7 Add Muta_7 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You a fan of anime? Cuz your name reminds me of NieA_7.

Tonikaku, irrasshai na. Mata asobi ni kite ne.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.01.2005, 09:40 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Muta_7
Thanks. And you are correct about the 10 meter fish! Oh, and thanks about the avatar! Did it take you by surprise???

Yup yup I was tricked and I wondered if the image directory had problems again. Then a cute fluffy organism showed up and removed the cross thingie.

04.01.2005, 01:05 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Muta_7
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Muta_7 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahaha! If you think about it, my avatar is kinda creepy... And is it just me, or does your avatar keep changing???? *Looks at Jiji`s avatar, then points at it.* SEE WHAT I MEAN!?

Post last edited by Muta_7 on 04.01.2005, 05:04 PM.

04.01.2005, 05:03 PM Muta_7 is offline   Profile for Muta_7 Add Muta_7 to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

quote:
Hahaha! If you think about it, my avatar is kinda creepy... And is it just me, or does your avatar keep changing???? *Looks at Jiji`s avatar, then points at it.* SEE WHAT I MEAN!?

Hehe Jiji is not your black-cat-next-door. Being a witch's familiar, one has to at least know some simple life skills.

04.01.2005, 11:55 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Muta_7
Susuwatari

Like falling through stuff? Lol.

04.02.2005, 11:50 AM Muta_7 is offline   Profile for Muta_7 Add Muta_7 to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

quote:
Like falling through stuff? Lol.

Or falling through stuff in one second, and be in a perfectly good shape in another.

04.02.2005, 12:28 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks