QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Yay, music.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Yay, music. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hee hee kylie - its cool that your proud - POP POWER!

05.13.2006, 03:52 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Two albums that totally rock, but are also totally different are 'OSC Disc' by Mad Capsule Markets (great mix of heavy metal and j-pop, that is used for Manga trailers) and 'Fakevox' by Plus Tech Squeezebox (awesome alternative j-pop, ridiculously cheerful and bouncy). These are probs two of the best albums made in the last 15 years, I despise the shite that's in the U.K charts at the mo, all this revamped indie rubbish...I was there in '96 man, when BritPop exploded...ahh, happy times!!
Electric Eel Shock are worth a listen if you like metal.

05.14.2006, 07:19 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
Phyrra
Baron

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Phyrra Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a fan of Coldplay, who are, in my opinion, the greatest band in the world.

Has anyone heard the opening theme song for the Full Metal Alchemist series? I'd love to know more about whoever wrote and performed that.

My favourite song is 'The Hardest Part' by, of course, Coldplay.

Thanks to mpw3d who made ths amazing sig! The avatar was made by Sarah, from www.digik.net

05.15.2006, 01:49 PM Phyrra is offline   Profile for Phyrra Add Phyrra to your buddy list
~eef~
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.13.06
<3 music ^_^Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~eef~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i listen to everything! Soul, R&B, Rap, Jazz, Metal, Rock...just as long it sounds good to me ^_^
never listened to japenese music before though...

05.15.2006, 03:02 PM ~eef~ is offline   Profile for ~eef~ Add ~eef~ to your buddy list Send an Email to ~eef~
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You havn't listened to japanese music, what are you crazy! I love it! Check out "The Pillows", they did the four OST's for the 6 episode anime "FLCL" or another popular title for the same anime is "Furi Kuri".

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.15.2006, 07:15 PM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
micg huz
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by micg huz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

can i just say two things?
~eef~ you have a way way cool name - i reallly like it.
and big up your music tastes! - thats how i feel too - listen to anything - aslong as its good. and thats the only honest policy. my colletction is so big and so varied - probly like 80-90 or so gig - now i know thats not the boggest amount ever but it certainly allows for variation.
bjork is great,
bob dylan,
bob marley,
toots,
shpongle,
drum and base,
break beat,
phy trance,
folk music,
rock music,
on and on and on,
why put your self in a box?
as for japanese music i dont know much but have the soundtrack to macross plus and that hass sum nice tunes on it.

05.15.2006, 08:07 PM micg huz is offline   Profile for micg huz Add micg huz to your buddy list Send an Email to micg huz
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks