QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Color is your Hair
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions What Color is your Hair Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What Color is your Hair?
Blonde 7 17.07%
Brown 21 51.22%
Black 9 21.95%
Other 4 9.76%
Total: 41 Votes 100%

Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

probably the aloe sauce on the cucumbers

10.26.2009, 09:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.31.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sazaneyes1991 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a filthy ginge.

11.01.2009, 03:33 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine's light brown. It get's lighter in the summer though from all the sun, but yeah, natural colour is brown.

11.02.2009, 12:20 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was very blond as a child, got much darker as the years went by, now, my hair is getting lighter again, but by turning grey.

11.02.2009, 09:56 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine is dark brown. Chocolat brown, usually.

11.02.2009, 10:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Riotmon
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.05.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Riotmon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is black and red underneath. I'm a hair dying freak, ive had literally ever colour, and all at the same time once, rainbow head =]
Good days and my hair is standing the test of time =D

11.05.2009, 07:11 PM Riotmon is offline   Profile for Riotmon Add Riotmon to your buddy list Send an Email to Riotmon
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dirty Blonde. After getting wet a dark brown.

Check out my music:

01.08.2010, 10:17 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Edmund Slackbladder
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.11.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Edmund Slackbladder Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mi hare si bronw ! Chortle

Go Hartley!

Post last edited by Edmund Slackbladder on 01.20.2010, 05:49 AM.

01.20.2010, 05:48 AM Edmund Slackbladder is offline   Profile for Edmund Slackbladder Add Edmund Slackbladder to your buddy list YIM Screenname: lord_edmund_blackadder_uk
Pixie
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pixie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've got light brown hair but I'm like a blonde on the inside. Well, most days.

02.23.2010, 07:27 PM Pixie is offline   Profile for Pixie Add Pixie to your buddy list Send an Email to Pixie
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is dark brown.

02.25.2010, 04:16 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
I<3 S.G.
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.23.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I<3 S.G. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine's always been brown, but my sister dyes hers all the time. It's been every color of the rainbow...literally.

We hope you enjoy your stay
Outside the sun is shining
It seems like heaven ain't far away

It's good to have you with us
Even if it's just for the day ♫

03.01.2010, 10:17 PM I<3 S.G. is offline   Profile for I<3 S.G. Add I<3 S.G. to your buddy list
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is black.... or brown depending on how you look at it.
I agree with Saddletank that red is a lovely hair color, and there is no such thing as true black unless you dye it.

04.03.2010, 05:56 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wonder how hair can get red, though. I can understand black, brown and blonde, but blood doesn't go up the hair roots like skin, so where does it get the red tint?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.03.2010, 10:47 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it has something to do with someone who has blond hair that over produces melanine (spelling?) which creates the red color, thats why red heads go grey faster. its also a recessive gene, so any one could carry the red hair gene but it would show up in blond and brown haired people better.
this is as about the only explanation I can come up with don't take my word for it.

04.03.2010, 11:00 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
chriss
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.08.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by chriss Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is Blonde but it is starting to turn black and my dads did the same as mine he had black hair

04.16.2010, 02:31 AM chriss is offline   Profile for chriss Add chriss to your buddy list Homepage of chriss
KittyMaid
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.08.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KittyMaid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is purple

06.08.2010, 04:24 PM KittyMaid is offline   Profile for KittyMaid Add KittyMaid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi again, Kitty... just to let you know, because you're new and all, but we don't usually resurrect the older threads that are over a month or so old... I forget the time span, but that is pretty close...

and as I said in your intro, pretty purple.

reminds me of a song of my childhood...
" It Was A One-eyed, One-horned, Flying Purple People Eater"

and you kids think your songs got strange titles today.... lol

06.08.2010, 11:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*Gasp* I used to sing that song all the time when I was little!

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.
=================================================

06.09.2010, 03:03 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
lencemark
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.18.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lencemark Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair color is brown right now...It change my look and brown hairs are looking better than black on me....

06.18.2010, 02:03 AM lencemark is offline   Profile for lencemark Add lencemark to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mine is black (or, should I say v.v. dark brown ?) and waist length however i'm toying with the idea of shoulder length choppy w/razored fringe and a blue flash

My hair too has been every colour of the rainbow (inc orange, sadly . . . Bleach and naturally dark don't mix, apparently . . . My bad, i was warned)

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

07.18.2010, 07:09 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks