QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Color is your Hair
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Color is your Hair » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What Color is your Hair?
Blonde 7 17.07%
Brown 21 51.22%
Black 9 21.95%
Other 4 9.76%
Total: 41 Votes 100%

Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Serene Melody :.
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.21.09
  What Color is your HairPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Serene Melody :. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine was Blonde but i recently dyed it brown.

10.22.2009, 07:46 AM Serene Melody :. is offline   Profile for Serene Melody :. Add Serene Melody :. to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blonde, me. Never had dye or bleach near it... I really want some white streaks though.

My Anime List

10.22.2009, 07:49 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine is dirty blonde. Appears lighter when its on the shorter side, but at any length its looks like a light brown. I put white streaks in it once, kinda wanted to bleach all of it white, but ended up going half way.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.22.2009, 08:01 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Blond, but it doesn't always look like it. It seems to be a different colour depending on what direction the light hits it at.

10.22.2009, 08:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Blonde, me. Never had dye or bleach near it... I really want some white streaks though.

Don't worry, you get that when you're as old as husky

I'm Asian, so black, yeah. Not that it matters anyway, I'm a crewcut guy.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.22.2009, 11:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brown though i'm habitually dye my hair, when I get bored or just see a colour I fancy. Though only varying shades of brown really, i'm planning on a dark brown with reddish undertones I had awhile ago next :']

10.22.2009, 11:22 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
thespunk
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.21.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by thespunk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've dyed my hair blue for ages.

10.22.2009, 02:54 PM thespunk is offline   Profile for thespunk Add thespunk to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brown. When I was a kid it was blonde though.

10.22.2009, 08:17 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mine is like... really really dark brown. Everyone thinks it's black, though. XD

10.22.2009, 10:45 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
GhibStuFan
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.02.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by GhibStuFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my hair is dark brown and I wouldn't change the color of it ever

=================================================
(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) It's a rabbit.
=================================================

10.22.2009, 11:27 PM GhibStuFan is offline   Profile for GhibStuFan Add GhibStuFan to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my hair is very dark brown when wet with water gel etc black

10.25.2009, 04:09 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No option for red? Not that I'd tick it, I just luuurve the colour.

And apparently there's no such colour as black in hair pigment. Its all just very, very, very dark brown. So myeh.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.25.2009, 05:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's also no such thing as Blacks or Whites when it comes to skin colour since it's just cream white skin + blood red + black melanin, but nobody cares anyway, we're all comfortable with being rascists.

I don't have an issue though. In a country with 70% chinese when I'm officially Malay, I get a kick when I tell them, "Oh, I'm not Malay, and I'm actually part Chinese."

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

10.25.2009, 06:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Interesting tangent there Roar... I can see this discussion could go interesting ways. Skin colour and the social (and loaded historical) terms we use to describe it is hardly relevant to a discussion of hair pigments. Hair colour is like, not in the least racist to begin with...

You may as well compare the colours that buses and planes are painted and blame that on the accident ratios the two forms of transport have. Its totally unrelated and irrelevant.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.25.2009, 07:38 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Interesting tangent there Roar... I can see this discussion could go interesting ways. Skin colour and the social (and loaded historical) terms we use to describe it is hardly relevant to a discussion of hair pigments. Hair colour is like, not in the least racist to begin with...
Not where you come from, probably. Not the point though...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

10.25.2009, 10:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice medium brown when I was a young adult, now that I am an OLD adult ( ) it's grey, but when I was in the pool this last summer, a lot of people said that the hair at my temples was GREEN!!!!!

very strange....

10.25.2009, 05:39 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The effect of the chlorine in the pool, perhaps?

My Anime List

10.25.2009, 05:42 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I told you not to stick two halves of cucumber to your temples, but would you listen?

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.26.2009, 07:32 AM.

10.26.2009, 07:31 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

You sure it wasn't the aloe extract in your shampoo?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

10.26.2009, 10:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dye my hairs black, but it´s original colour is coming close to brown...

10.26.2009, 10:59 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks