QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Color is your Hair
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Color is your Hair » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What Color is your Hair?
Blonde 7 17.07%
Brown 21 51.22%
Black 9 21.95%
Other 4 9.76%
Total: 41 Votes 100%

Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
Sigy
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sigy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have short hair and the colour is right now light brown

Keep smiling!!!!

07.19.2010, 12:49 PM Sigy is offline   Profile for Sigy Add Sigy to your buddy list
BlueRain
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueRain Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is kind of dyed...
See its naturally blonde,
Well haha, apparently my natural hair colour is golden brown, but I like to convince myself its blonde.
I made this massive thing of how dye is so stupid at such a young age, bad for your hair blabla, etc. (13)
Then being the hypocritt I am I then dyed my hair, but I made the mistake of dyeing it the same colour as my hair already was. So it made no difference what-so-ever.
Then I dyed my hair what I thought was blonde.
But it came out a kind of orangy gold, not that much difference but still..
It wasn't the colour I wanted but I kinda like it.
Ok I am sure you were all dyeing to know that.
Such humour.
Ok Sorry 0_o I'll stop now.

07.29.2010, 01:39 PM BlueRain is offline   Profile for BlueRain Add BlueRain to your buddy list
aluka
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.29.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aluka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair used to be dark brown but I dyed it black with bright red highlights that i regret now that there orange

08.04.2010, 05:07 AM aluka is offline   Profile for aluka Add aluka to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mine, what I have, is gray... lol

my oldest son dyed his RED one time and later went to the beach. it was a real pretty shade of PINK after that, lol lol

08.04.2010, 07:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Black with a hint of brown. on some spots... all Natural.

08.04.2010, 11:14 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mines... pale, ashy blonde now. And much shorter. Love it. Though I miss my emo fringe T^T However I am liking the fact that I can just crawl out of bed and not have to do a thing to it.

My Anime List

08.04.2010, 11:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Mines... pale, ashy blonde now. And much shorter. Love it. Though I miss my emo fringe T^T However I am liking the fact that I can just crawl out of bed and not have to do a thing to it.

I thought your last haircut really suited you!

08.04.2010, 11:33 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
However I am liking the fact that I can just crawl out of bed and not have to do a thing to it.

the bed or the hair

lol

08.05.2010, 08:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
ja
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.14.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ja Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have blond hair ...

Why so much stress?
Don't you have gains to get?
We all do, even you!
And the more you seek
The more you find, then
Love, night and rain - life is good
So try to luck and kill the pain
Tell me, do you always think you have no worth?
Find it in yourself!

09.05.2011, 04:36 PM ja is offline   Profile for ja Add ja to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have brown hair....that's really all I have to say about it....

09.05.2011, 07:44 PM  
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, i didn't expect so much brown!

09.06.2011, 03:30 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My hair is brown, always has been always will be.

09.06.2011, 07:26 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
My hair is brown, always has been always will be.

hahaha, don't bet pn it!!!

Mine was a dark brown, on my head and chest. Now it is all grey or white... I saw my first white hair at the age of 19...

09.06.2011, 09:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I however am going to dye my hair when it goes grey.

09.06.2011, 02:55 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks