QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What do you want to know of the person below you?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What do you want to know of the person below you? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A black Labrador named Mattie. Now I have a black Labrador named Millie.

What's the worst film you've ever seen?

06.30.2010, 10:27 PM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Last Mimzy, it was seriously the worst film ever.

What is your favorite kind of Animal (does not have to a kind of pet) ??

Post last edited by Karawekhime14 on 06.30.2010, 11:50 PM.

06.30.2010, 11:49 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A frog. I think they're funny and look cute and maybe they turn into a prince if you're lucky enough

Which movie inspired you?

07.01.2010, 06:14 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
HataZaki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 12.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HataZaki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Every Studio Ghibli film inspires me on so many levels....emotionally, spiritually, intellectually...

In addition to that, Kill Bill (pardon the contrast) inspires me because of it's style and atmosphere.

Also, Heathers and Ghost World inspire me as satirical teen black comedies.

What is your favorite facial feature? (nose, eyes, ears, chin, lips, etc)

On your self and on what you look for in others.

07.01.2010, 08:06 AM HataZaki is offline   Profile for HataZaki Add HataZaki to your buddy list Send an Email to HataZaki Homepage of HataZaki AIM Screenname: - YIM Screenname: -
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eyes, in both cases.

What's your favourite sport, (a) to play and (b) to watch?

07.01.2010, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a) Soccer; b) Hockey (ice)

What do you want for your birthday?

07.01.2010, 01:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A new mp4 player, a multimedia player.
*but I am gonna buy one myself...birthday is so far away*

What is your favourite language to hear?

07.01.2010, 02:12 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I pretty much love most languages. Language in general is just beautiful to me, which is why I hope to be able to become a translator eventually. I want to learn as many languages as possible. So... I don't really have a favorite. XD

What's your highest hope?

07.01.2010, 10:03 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

At this moment, to survive the summer with good marks and a reference letter...also, my sanity. In the long run, to live a good life that I can look back and be proud of.

What is the most meaningful advice you've given and received?

07.01.2010, 10:23 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Given: Don't worry about what other people think of you, be free and be who you are, with your own style, your own choices and friendships.

Received: If people are trying to take you down or feeling like they know you better than you do yourself, to just ignore it and let it go. You know better!

And I did, I know myself better than anyone else and only I can make the decisions that are the right ones for me!

What kind of job would you like to have?

07.02.2010, 07:39 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

The kind where I work with lots of people, am crazy busy, and when I'm about to fall over, all I need is one minute to remember there's a reason I'm doing it...so, something meaningful and fulfilling.

Who is/was your favourite teacher?

07.02.2010, 03:23 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

One of my last English teachers. He was fun and let us play Guitar Hero and stuff, but he was also serious about the subject. And he always seemed to think I was a particularly good student even when I was being annoying, and also thought I was a good person too.

Do you have a favourite artist/artwork, and if so, who/what is it?

07.03.2010, 08:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kemi
Totoro

Yes, she is Victoria Frances. A Spanish gothic illustrator.
She is quite famous already, I love her art because it is romantic, sensual, seductive, and extremely beautifully done.

She always draws/paints strong and sexy woman who are often vampires, I love that dark theme. She also made a few books which contains gorgeous art.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/...oriaFrances.jpg

This is her most famous painting. Vampire girl.

I always buy her school diaries!!

What is the most precious gift you ever got and why?

07.03.2010, 01:16 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The ring my mom gave me on my eleventh birthday. It's just a little silver ring that says "happiness" on it in Chinese letters, but I rarely ever take it off.

What would be your perfect holiday?

07.03.2010, 03:42 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

One where any and all problems are minor and don't cause everybody to fall out.

How would you most like to celebrate your birthday?

07.03.2010, 04:04 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

At our family beach house ^^ It's on this wicked strip of beach. And my family (aunts, uncles, cousins, and the grandparents) would get together and there'd be a huge clam bake...and we'd swim all day, get yummy stuff from the vendors, ride horses/camels, play in the sand, sleep in the sun. Then, at the end of the day, there'd be cake and games inside, while hoping the tide doesn't go too crazy xD.

It'd be a nice change from the club birthdays everyone seems to be having these days.

What would you put into a time capsule if you were making one today?

07.03.2010, 07:31 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a twenty dollar bill and a copy of a newspaper, among other things...

on the other hand,
what year would you like to find a time capsule from?

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.05.2010, 12:53 AM.

07.05.2010, 12:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jakey
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.05.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jakey Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
Yes, she is Victoria Frances. A Spanish gothic illustrator.
She is quite famous already, I love her art because it is romantic, sensual, seductive, and extremely beautifully done.

She always draws/paints strong and sexy woman who are often vampires, I love that dark theme. She also made a few books which contains gorgeous art.

big fan myself.

1942, becuase most of the generall public remember only 1 of 3 battle faught in papua.

how do you like your steaks cooked?

07.05.2010, 09:01 AM jakey is offline   Profile for jakey Add jakey to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Almost well done, if that makes sense. I never saw the appeal in raw meat. I mean, come on, man discovered fire and we go back to eating it raw? Why?

So anyways.

How would you dress to impress?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.05.2010, 11:04 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Lol, you just made me want to go on a shopping spree. Siiigh. So dressing to impress means some serious heels. Sky high pumps and stockings + some kind of dress that stops short of the knees. Let's say it's for something professional, then a fancy shirt dress.

This question is too hard...that's just what I want to wear to work tomorrow. xD

Do you want to get married and do the whole 2.5 kids thing? If you've already been there, how did you propose?

07.06.2010, 02:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks