QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The super gathering of anime characters
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General The super gathering of anime characters Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  The super gathering of anime charactersPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How many anime/manga characters can you recognize?

[click for the high-res version; WARNING: super large file size (>4MB)]

Here are the Ghibli/Miyazaki related ones that I could spot:

Lupin III
[Lupin, Fujiko, Zenigata, Jigen, Goemon]

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
[Nausicaa on the Mehve, Ohmu]

Laputa: Castle in the Sky
[Pazu and Sheeta on the flaptor]

My Neighbour Totoro
[O Totoro on the spinning top, Chu Totoro, Chibi Totoro (X?), Nekobasu, Susuwatari (X?), Mei and Satsuki]

Kiki's Delivery Service
[Kiki and Jiji on the (traditional) broom]

Porco Rosso
[Porco and Fio on Savoia-S2]

Only Yesterday
[Young and old Taeko]

Whisper of the Heart
[Shizuku (X2), Seiji, Baron the neko danshaku]

btw according to the remark under the artist's signature, the picture was completed back in April 1996, so searching for anything which was first released after 1996 is doomed to be in vain.

05.09.2005, 06:39 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can recognize many but hardly recall them... anyway it's marvelous that there's a person who spent his time making this picture... I can't imagine how he spent his time...

05.11.2005, 03:25 AM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i introduce the material.

larger http://rose-rote.hp.infoseek.co.jp/miya/...llcast-1024.jpg (230KB)
more larger http://rose-rote.hp.infoseek.co.jp/miya/...llcast-4281.jpg (2600KB)

this poster might have been premium for CD purchase.

05.14.2005, 02:25 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow. That's alot of Anime chars. I'll have to take a closer look to get them all.

Evil Enough For You?

09.18.2005, 09:56 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks