QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Project A-Ko, a must see anime comedy.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Project A-Ko, a must see anime comedy. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.02.10
  Project A-Ko, a must see anime comedy.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very funny, silly and cute animated comedy that predates "The Incredibles" years before in terms of superhero spoofs.

It's about 2 girl school gals with superheroine powers who are rivals until some strange alien visitors will come to destroy Tokyo as they must race to save the day.

I saw this movie about sixteen years ago when thanks to watching Akira in december when i was 14 i got an anime addiction, i rented this one and i loved it, i had a huge crush on A-Ko and B-Ko even during their topless scenes and loved seeing them in skirts. I still love them! if you like Ranma 1/2 and The Incredibles then this movie is for you.

Post last edited by HarryCanyon on 10.28.2010, 02:03 PM.

10.28.2010, 02:02 PM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Huh...???
I remember watching A-Ko but I don't remember seeing ( ) any topless scenes

10.28.2010, 02:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
HarryCanyon
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well you must have watched the TV Sci-fi channel version, both A-Ko and B-Ko were topless and got me excited at that age of 14 yet i still have the hots for them.

10.29.2010, 02:04 AM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched the DVD... Maybe as a kid it might have made more of an impression on me...

I was watching ep 7 of "Clannad" last night and there was a part that got me laughing out loud and I was by myself!!! lol

I just enjoy the anime that I watch now, mainly the humorous ones...

10.29.2010, 08:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks