QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Video Game are you currently playing?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions What Video Game are you currently playing? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought they were playing Modern Warfare 3.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.12.2011, 05:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

MW3 is nothing compared to Skyrim. I mean, even though they're nothing alike... Skyrim owns MW3.

11.12.2011, 06:06 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only if the genre appeals I guess. I won't be touching either of them.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.12.2011, 08:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

POKEEEEEEEEEMOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my music:

11.12.2011, 11:59 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does content designing count?

If so, I mainly play Microsoft Train Simulator.

Also, would anyone be interested if I put up my model of the railcar from Spirited Away?

11.17.2011, 07:25 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I haven't even played Skyrim, and I already know it's better than MW3. ^^

(I have too much homework to do to play Skyrim yet. Yes, it's sad, I know. It's definitely on my to-do list for winter break though!)

11.18.2011, 03:45 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone here took part of the Steam holiday sale? I've been really busy this Christmas, trying to complete as many objectives as possible xD (didn't buy any new games though, just got the achievements for those I already owned)
And does anyone know when or if they're gonna announce the winners of the lottery?
Anyway, all this made me start playing "Sequence" and "And yet it moves". Also got me into "Team Fortress 2" although I have to play it on my dads' computer... Mines too slow T_T

01.06.2012, 06:39 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Started playing Skyrim at 10 o clock yesterday. What felt like two hours later, i checked the time and found out it was half five in the morning. Naturally, i was disgusted with this, so i played for just two more hours before calling it a day.

i need help

01.06.2012, 11:22 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha I'm playing Skyrim too!

Um... time gets away from you >_<

01.06.2012, 11:27 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used to play Skyrim, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

01.13.2012, 11:39 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^
Too much Skyrim is bad for your elf

01.13.2012, 10:27 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anybody ever play The longest Journey &or Dreamfall The Longest Journey? I love them both and really really wish they would complete the story!!! Those and the Fables games are my faves. I just finished playing Enslaved Odyssey to the West- which was beautiful to look at and had an intriguing story line. Need to find a new game now I like RPG and I prefer swords/staffs and magic to shooting. I want The Reckonong Kingdoms of Amalar but I'll wait till the price goes down.

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

03.17.2012, 06:43 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mokiepoet
Anybody ever play The longest Journey &or Dreamfall The Longest Journey? I love them both and really really wish they would complete the story!!! Those and the Fables games are my faves. I just finished playing Enslaved Odyssey to the West- which was beautiful to look at and had an intriguing story line. Need to find a new game now I like RPG and I prefer swords/staffs and magic to shooting. I want The Reckonong Kingdoms of Amalar but I'll wait till the price goes down.

Yes, I love The Longest Journey. It's one of my favorite games. Havn't yet played Dreamfall though, but I will eventually. If you liked Longest Journey, you might also like Syberia, if you havn't played that. It has really beautiful environments and stuff, and the story line is pretty good.

Right now I'm playing Aquaria. Like it so far.

03.18.2012, 06:52 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I love The Longest Journey. It's one of my favorite games. Havn't yet played Dreamfall though, but I will eventually. If you liked Longest Journey, you might also like Syberia, if you havn't played that. It has really beautiful environments and stuff, and the story line is pretty good.

Right now I'm playing Aquaria. Like it so far.
[/QUOTE]
Dreamfall is very different form TLJ. I got my TLJ out the other day & wanted to play it, but even with all the Vista patches I still couldn't get it to load. Sad day!
I've heard that Syberia is good I'll have to see if it'll work on Vista.

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

03.18.2012, 10:46 AM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Just finished Alice Maddness Returns on the 360 this morning. Good game- very adult subject matter! The ending seemed abrupt and a bit to easy.

04.02.2012, 04:56 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, I haven't played any video games since Legend of Zelda and Mario Bros back quite a few years ago... They were the kids games...15/20 yrs ago... sheesh, time flies... There was another one, I think, something about pennies or coins of some sort.

04.02.2012, 05:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Haha Husky
I've been playing games since Atari. My little brother still has every system we ever had. When he gets out of the service, he wants to open a game store/museum. My favorite game of all time though is and shall always be the original Sega 16bit Sonic the Hedgehog games. Still have my system, about 50 games, game genie and a large collection of game genie books w/ codes. I'm such a geek!

04.02.2012, 07:36 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Runescape.

04.02.2012, 07:56 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

im so addicted to FIFA it isn't even funny

04.02.2012, 09:08 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been playing Golden Sun a lot lately. Its an old GBA game.

04.03.2012, 02:22 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks