QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Halo.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Halo. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Halo.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anybody here play halo?
I play halo when im round my mates but im planing on getting my own copy when i get a xbox 360.

02.08.2011, 04:11 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I play Halo! It's a very awesome franchise, with deep lore and an epic story.
Got my xbox quite recently, and ordered Reach with it.

02.10.2011, 03:44 PM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got halo reach and xbox 360, i have no idea where either is..

02.10.2011, 04:21 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Knowing my dad i proubly will never get an xbox 360... i have a laptop ipod and phone so... you cant have to much you know.

02.10.2011, 04:59 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks