QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you eating.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you eating. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Apparently our dulse is good. XD

04.16.2011, 09:29 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

just had a ham and cheese omelet with hash brown potatoes, sourdough toast and coffee...

then went for a walk in at the swapmeet and now at the library...

04.16.2011, 12:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Egg ramen.

04.16.2011, 04:25 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Burger and a coke.

04.17.2011, 12:15 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My breakfast...

A leftover chicken parmigian sandwich from last night...

04.18.2011, 09:45 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A donut.

My dad got lots for breakfast. But I didn't get home until 8pm so now it's for dessert.

04.19.2011, 02:44 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and corn...(a tv dinner) but I ate it for breakfast. quick and easy...

04.19.2011, 07:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

I shouldn't this late, but I'm nibbling on some sliced ham and some sharp cheddar cheese...

04.23.2011, 01:32 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We made so much bruschetta...it was all we had for dinner. xD

04.23.2011, 02:02 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

ate a Baker's (Calif hamburger place) leftover teriyaki chicken burger for breakfast... yummy

04.30.2011, 07:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

We have a Mexican restaurant here in town, very yummy!!!

Had a Chili Relleno plate with refried beans and rice.... muy bueno...

Man, I am as stuffed as the chilli rellenos were... shouldn't have eaten the second relleno...

06.11.2011, 09:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks