QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ever wanted to destroy Online Ghibli?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Ever wanted to destroy Online Ghibli? Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Ever want to destroy Online Ghibli?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ever wanted to destroy Online Ghibli? Now here's a variety of ways for you to revenge.

Crush it with meteors!

Blow it up with nukes!

Bomb it with UFOs!

Shoot it with a gun!

Flood it with sea water!

Burn it with a cigarette!

Stink it with dog poops!

Swarm it with worms!

Stampede it with dinosaurs!

Mess it up with fried eggs!

What's your favourite means of destruction, by the way?

05.22.2005, 05:24 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Interesting page
but i dont get what i my kind of "destruction"....
well my destruction is kind of dystopian
something that natural disaster and made everything to down to hell hehehe Something like the destruction of Zanarkand in FFX

Post last edited by Neko Danshaku =^^= on 05.22.2005, 02:38 PM.

05.22.2005, 12:49 PM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
Neko Danshaku =^^=
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.21.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Neko Danshaku =^^= Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you find it... inform me please

I would like to know the best (or worst? ) way OnlineGhibli is destroyed... hehe

Post last edited by Neko Danshaku =^^= on 05.22.2005, 02:39 PM.

05.22.2005, 12:51 PM Neko Danshaku =^^= is offline   Profile for Neko Danshaku =^^= Add Neko Danshaku =^^= to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Neko Danshaku =^^=
Interesting page
but i dont get what i my kind of "destruction"....
well my destruction is kind of dystopian
something that natural disaster and made everything to down to hell hehehe Something like the destruction of Zanarkand in FFX

Hehe, sounds like you have a "Hayao Miyazaki's state-of-mind." You know, that old man always dream to live to see the whole world being engulfed by the ocean, and the tallest towers sinking to the bottom of the sea. (I wonder if he would go into a more "practical" way to realize his dream by making "good use" of his great fortune...)

quote:
If you find it... inform me please

I would like to know the best (or worst? ) way OnlineGhibli is destroyed... hehe

It is a matter of personal preference, so it is up to you .

To me, the worst way of getting destroyed would be the black hole apocalypse. The black hole in the centre of galaxy would grow bigger and bigger and pull the solar system into it. Meteorites would crash onto the earth, and the earth would accelerate towards the sun until be blown up by the sun's fusion power. Everything on the earth would then be reduced into molecules and atoms, which would later be further squashed by the black hole. With no internet, no computers, there would no longer be any OG.

05.23.2005, 04:00 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Haku Fan Girl
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haku Fan Girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omfg! Hahahahahaha!

05.08.2006, 05:16 PM Haku Fan Girl is offline   Profile for Haku Fan Girl Add Haku Fan Girl to your buddy list
Weltall
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.18.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Weltall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DIE ONLINE GHIBLI

05.08.2006, 07:12 PM Weltall is offline   Profile for Weltall Add Weltall to your buddy list Send an Email to Weltall AIM Screenname: the jumpstation
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

05.08.2006, 07:14 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
shiawase
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.09.06
  Live long and prosper!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by shiawase Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You shall never be forgotten OG. You'll always be my homepage.

~Akarui Tsubasa~

I will save myself from the world I created.

05.10.2006, 03:59 AM shiawase is offline   Profile for shiawase Add shiawase to your buddy list Send an Email to shiawase Homepage of shiawase
IluvHowl06
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.19.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by IluvHowl06 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that is hilarious. the gun thing was so fun! but of course, no one would ever DESTROY online ghibi. what is that, a joke?

05.10.2006, 09:41 PM IluvHowl06 is offline   Profile for IluvHowl06 Add IluvHowl06 to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, your destructive tendencies are awesome...you must really hate Online Ghibli huh? My personal fave was the chainsaw...sweet!

05.14.2006, 07:26 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i personally dont av a prob wiv onlineghibli bt i luv 2 burn stuff

06.27.2006, 04:32 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jiji, how did you ever become a member of this forum ???

07.02.2006, 03:12 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by aviator
Jiji, how did you ever become a member of this forum ???

Well, I signed up to become a member. That's it.

The whole "destroy OG" stuff is only a joke. I found those Flash/Javascript defacing effects pretty amusing, so I wanted to share them with others. At that time (approx one year ago), most of the discussions concentrated only in the Ghibli section. That's why I have posted a few random threads here, hoping to stir up some replies and let people to pat more attention to this section.

It is really great to see that the General section is much more popular now.

07.02.2006, 04:33 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
aviator
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by aviator Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jiji
The whole "destroy OG" stuff is only a joke.

It is really great to see that the General section is much more popular now.

I think we all knew it, just teasing you

Post last edited by aviator on 07.03.2006, 03:40 AM.

07.03.2006, 03:39 AM aviator is offline   Profile for aviator Add aviator to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks