QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Rate my wallpaper.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Rate my wallpaper. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Rate my wallpaper.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OK so here are the rules and aim of the game, go to your desktop press print screen safe it in paint, go into whatever image host you use safe it there and post it, rating the image above you on a scale 1 to 5.
RULES:
NO
No rude screen savers.
No seriously horrific scene, the odd bit of blood or death is OK but nothing like the two towers on 9.11.
YES
You can have people etc from horrific scenes as long as the picture isent horrific... exsample the grudge
You can have pictures of natural disasters... or though think maturely about what you post exsample... don't post pictures of the japan tsunami.

Heres mine:

Who says you need to go abroad for great seasides?
(orthough this perticuler one is rough, alot more nice at senan cove cornwall... this is in cornwall a few beaches away)

03.13.2011, 09:02 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice wallpaper.
Here is one old pic of my desktop, might take a new one soon.

03.13.2011, 11:11 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, you guys both have really nice, relaxing wallpapers. Mine has been the background for sometime and I've been meaning to change it but here it is.

03.13.2011, 11:18 AM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

4/5
Here's one i got while browsing google images.

Whoever made this knows what to paint when doing graffiti.

@rossdude, my mum toke that picture... (the seaside one)

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 03.14.2011, 07:58 AM.

03.13.2011, 07:33 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@hopexx5: Very cool graffiti

Mine

03.16.2011, 02:56 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

5.5, i wonder what a boy version of that would be like.

I know i have posted a few already but this is a good one, for people who like... well you will see.

British steam forever.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 03.17.2011, 12:47 PM.

03.17.2011, 12:45 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@colda: Could post a link to that image? I love it!

03.23.2011, 04:44 PM  
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zacharykrodel

Sorry how late I am to reply. But here is the link.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/dcb78f460...0d2704d6d58.jpg

03.28.2011, 07:43 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
ja
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.14.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ja Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
5.5, i wonder what a boy version of that would be like.

I know i have posted a few already but this is a good one, for people who like... well you will see.

British steam forever.

cool wallpaper!

Why so much stress?
Don't you have gains to get?
We all do, even you!
And the more you seek
The more you find, then
Love, night and rain - life is good
So try to luck and kill the pain
Tell me, do you always think you have no worth?
Find it in yourself!

05.14.2011, 08:42 AM ja is offline   Profile for ja Add ja to your buddy list
ja
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ja Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why so much stress?
We all do, even you!
And the more you seek
The more you find, then
Find it in yourself!

05.20.2011, 04:55 AM ja is offline   Profile for ja Add ja to your buddy list
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

4,5. Very beautiful cityscape you've got there. Clean desktop as well.

Here's mine :>

05.20.2011, 08:02 AM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
ja
Kodama

quote:
Originally posted by Sharix
4,5. Very beautiful cityscape you've got there. Clean desktop as well.

For me it is sorted
great colors

Why so much stress?
We all do, even you!
And the more you seek
The more you find, then
Find it in yourself!

05.20.2011, 11:41 AM ja is offline   Profile for ja Add ja to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by colda
quote:

I get "403 That page does not exist"

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.20.2011, 01:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by colda
quote:

I get "403 That page does not exist"

I got "403 forbidden"

I gotta figure out how to post my desktop image...

05.21.2011, 01:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Heres one of mine, a painting by philip d hawkins.
A british railway's 9F standard stands on shed.

05.22.2011, 09:10 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

BUMP

Japan style

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 09.06.2011, 05:10 PM.

09.06.2011, 05:10 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
ja
Kodama

new computer - new wallpaper

Why so much stress?
We all do, even you!
And the more you seek
The more you find, then
Find it in yourself!

09.16.2011, 05:34 PM ja is offline   Profile for ja Add ja to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

This is a joke wallpaper.

You can see the old wallpaper as a file to the left.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 09.16.2011, 07:49 PM.

09.16.2011, 07:49 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys have such nice desktops! Including the side bars....
I'm too scared to put up mine now lol!

09.16.2011, 08:38 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love that 9F, there's something especially fascinating about filthy steam engines. Its painted at a good angle and perspective too, that emphasizes the mass of the thing.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.17.2011, 05:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks