QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your favourite movie of Ghibli??!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions What's your favourite movie of Ghibli??!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: What's your favourite movie of Ghibli?
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind 3 9.68%
Laputa: Castle in the Sky 3 9.68%
My Neighbor Totoro 1 3.23%
Kiki's Delivery Service 3 9.68%
Porco Rosso 0 0.00%
Princess Mononoke 3 9.68%
Spirited Away 7 22.58%
Howl's Moving Castle 4 12.90%
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea 0 0.00%
Whisper of the Heart 7 22.58%
Total: 31 Votes 100%

Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
What's your favourite movie of Ghibli??!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I want to have a polling on which animation movie of Ghibli you love most.
So please reply me following. Thanks!

Here greet to Studio Ghibli スタジオジブリ
吉卜力工作室/知步里工作室

The choices:
1984 Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind 風の谷のナウシカ
风之谷/風之谷
1986 Laputa: Castle in the Sky 天空の城ラピュタ
天空之城/天空之城
1988 My Neighbor Totoro となりのトトロ
龙猫/龍貓
1988 Grave of the Fireflies 火垂るの墓
萤火虫之墓/再見螢火蟲
1989 Kiki's Delivery Service 魔女の宅急便
魔女宅急便/魔女宅急便
1991 Only Yesterday おもひでぽろぽろ
岁月的童话/歲月的童話
1992 Porco Rosso 紅の豚
红猪/飛天紅豬俠
1993 Ocean Waves 海がきこえる
听见涛声/海潮之聲
1994 Pom Poko 平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ
平成狸合战/百變貍貓
1995 Whisper of the Heart 耳をすませば
侧耳倾听/夢幻街少女
1997 Princess Mononoke もののけ姫
幽灵公主/幽靈公主
1999 My Neighbours the Yamadas となりの山田くん
我的邻居山田君/隔壁的山田君
2001 Spirited Away 千と千尋の神隠し
千与千寻/千與千尋
2002 The Cat Returns 貓の恩返し
猫的报恩/貓之報恩
2004 Howl's Moving Castle ハウルの動く城
哈尔的移动城堡/哈爾移動城堡
2006 Tales from Earthsea ゲド戦記
地海传说/地海傳奇
2008 Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea 崖の上のポニョ
悬崖上的金鱼姬/懸崖上的金魚公主
2010 The Borrower Arrietty 借りぐらしのアリエッティ
借东西的小人阿丽埃蒂/借東西的阿麗埃蒂
2011? Kokurikozaka kara コクリコ坂から
来自虞美人之坡/虞美人盛開的山坡(will be in the cinema on July 16, 2011,directed by Gorō Miyazaki)

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

04.03.2011, 02:52 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Laputa best, becaues it's my first watched Miyazaki's movie.

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

04.03.2011, 02:54 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wonder how many times there has been a topic like this?

But to actually answer your question, I'm gonna say Kiki's Delivery Service. Usually I say My Neighbour Totoro, but....I change my mind a lot.

04.03.2011, 04:09 PM  
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mononoke hands down

04.03.2011, 04:36 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zacharykrodel
I wonder how many times there has been a topic like this?

But to actually answer your question, I'm gonna say Kiki's Delivery Service. Usually I say My Neighbour Totoro, but....I change my mind a lot.

Yes there so many times see the poll of this topic.
But I still create one.
Emm, I think Laputa and Mononoke are the best of there significance and thinking.
But I love Kiki best and the movie I have watched most times is Kiki's delivery service.

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

04.04.2011, 01:24 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

Well, I haven't been here for a long time......and I just find one of my old posts.

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.19.2011, 03:24 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nausicaä. Hands-down.

But I have to say the manga was WAY better. Love the Dorok storyline much more than that deus-ex-machina with the Ohmu at the end of the movie.

11.21.2011, 10:41 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
supertrf
Tanuki

quote:
Originally posted by AmtrakDesertWindrider
Nausicaä. Hands-down.

But I have to say the manga was WAY better. Love the Dorok storyline much more than that deus-ex-machina with the Ohmu at the end of the movie.

Ye, I also love the Manga of Nausicaa more while I love the movie at the same time

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

11.23.2011, 11:50 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Darrius Sebastian
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Darrius Sebastian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I voted Princess Mononoke because it was the first film I saw from Ghibli, but as for my favorite one, I cannot exactly choose. I like them all.

12.08.2011, 11:00 PM Darrius Sebastian is offline   Profile for Darrius Sebastian Add Darrius Sebastian to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Darrius Sebastian
I voted Princess Mononoke because it was the first film I saw from Ghibli, but as for my favorite one, I cannot exactly choose. I like them all.

Same here. Mononoke hime was the first ghibli I saw and therefore has a very special place in my heart

12.09.2011, 07:49 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
ghibliluvr
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.27.11
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ghibliluvr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

although my first ghibli film was totoro. i find that i enjoy all of the one i see done by ghibli. it would be extremely difficult for me to pick a faverite, but i've spent the last three hours watching howl's moving castle. which i haven't seen since i was in fourth grade. watching it reminded me of why i had a crush on him in elementary school.

12.27.2011, 10:18 AM ghibliluvr is offline   Profile for ghibliluvr Add ghibliluvr to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^
Welcome to the tavern ghibliluvr be sure to keep posting posting posting

Its been months since i voted, but i went with Whisper of the Heart.... Because its my favourite

12.27.2011, 11:08 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I add to captain geroge's 'Welcome' to the Tavern, ghibliluver...

As he said, post, post, post... lol

I hope that the chair you're occupying isn't electric...

( I assume you mean that it is a chair in a classroom, lol)

12.27.2011, 01:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Ivynwater
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.30.11
  Howl's forever...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ivynwater Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I truly think this is one of the most charming stories ever animated.

Ivynwater

12.30.2011, 06:51 AM Ivynwater is offline   Profile for Ivynwater Add Ivynwater to your buddy list Homepage of Ivynwater
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the tavern Ivynwater

Post until your fingers bleed

Post last edited by captain george on 12.31.2011, 12:58 AM.

12.31.2011, 12:57 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Ivynwater
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.30.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ivynwater Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll do my best, i promise!

Ivynwater

12.31.2011, 12:51 PM Ivynwater is offline   Profile for Ivynwater Add Ivynwater to your buddy list Homepage of Ivynwater
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
Welcome to the tavern Ivynwater

Post until your fingers bleed

WELCOME to the Tavern, Ivynwater...

and no, you don't have to post THAT much... just a little bit less, lol

12.31.2011, 04:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

quote:
Originally posted by Ivynwater
I'll do my best, i promise!

Oh, welcome to Ghibli Tavern!!!
欢迎来到吉卜力客栈!
スタジオジブリをようこそ!

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

01.01.2012, 04:30 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

WELCOME to the Tavern, Ivynwater...

and no, you don't have to post THAT much... just a little bit less, lol
[/QUOTE]

Well, "tavern ghibliluvr" and "Ivynwater" mean what?
.........I don't know........╮(╯▽╰)╭

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!

01.01.2012, 04:33 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Miyako
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.01.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyako Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love all Ghibli movie(especially Spirited Away,Howl's moving castle,Princess Mononoke and Castle in the sky)but,maybe my favourite is Spirited Away.

05.08.2013, 02:36 AM Miyako is offline   Profile for Miyako Add Miyako to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks