QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Where can I find Future Boy Conan episodes?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Where can I find Future Boy Conan episodes? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Where can I find Future Boy Conan episodes?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This pertains to Miyazaki, but it's pre-Ghibli so I figured it would go here. Does anyone know where I can easily watch episodes of the series Future Boy Conan? Dubbed or subbed would be fine (I only speak English). I've been extremely curious about it for a while.

04.23.2011, 06:12 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can download it here:

http://www.bakabt.com/151695-future-boy-conan-ikms-x264.html

The quality is great and it's English-subbed. I'm on episode 10 and I think it's incredible. There's this one scene where they are underwater, I won't spoil for you, but let me just say this: It is quite possibly the greatest thing Miyazkai-san has ever animated.

04.24.2011, 08:50 PM  
kennyaddison
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.26.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kennyaddison Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Conan fights a shark in the underwater ruins of a village near Remnant Island. A young girl, Lana, washes up on the shore and is helped by Conan and his grandfather. Two soldiers of Industria land their hydroplane and kidnap Lana. Conan's grandfather died from the injuries of firing the missile.

sell car Australia

03.26.2012, 04:05 AM kennyaddison is offline   Profile for kennyaddison Add kennyaddison to your buddy list
barbeelarry
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.30.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by barbeelarry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The link you provided is no more active..If possible provide some other link so that I can easily download and watch the episodes..

04.30.2012, 01:51 AM barbeelarry is offline   Profile for barbeelarry Add barbeelarry to your buddy list
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

see here: http://www.live-evil.org/

05.30.2012, 11:59 AM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
sharengfarrek
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.01.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sharengfarrek Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just join this forum and looking forward to share my experiences . I really appreciate your work .

wiseguys

08.01.2012, 07:17 AM sharengfarrek is offline   Profile for sharengfarrek Add sharengfarrek to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks