QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Which languages do you know?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Which languages do you know? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Which languages do you know?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well i know English, and i'm learning Korean and French. I'm so bad at French but i'm not too bad at Korean though. When finally, i'm fluent in French and Korean i'd like to learn some Spanish too!

06.06.2011, 05:53 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love learning languages, and when stimulated I am a fast learner

Well, obviously I speak and can write English fluently, there are always words I don't understand though, and maybe the grammar isn't always correct.
My mother's tongue is Dutch, and in daily, real life I speak, write and read Dutch.
I can also speak Spanish, not that good, but good enough to make myself clear.
Also little bits of Finnish, German and a tiny bit of French. But those languages are fading away, since I don't have any lessons. I would love to learn Icelandic one day, since I think it's the most beautiful language in in the world. It sounds ancient, mysterious and I love the tones of their words in general. And the "R'

06.07.2011, 08:43 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks