QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Your thoughts on Boys who like being girlish.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Your thoughts on Boys who like being girlish. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Boys who like being feminine
Ok with it
Not ok with it
Neither, (please note what)
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  ]
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YEAH! PONY THREAD!

And brohoof to you, Captain!
---/)

02.20.2012, 10:59 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i don't know if i would consider myself a brony just yet, but i shall however return the brohoof

02.21.2012, 08:38 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, I am going to regret asking but what the hell is Brohoof?!

02.22.2012, 04:58 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is a brohoof

02.22.2012, 08:52 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
This is a brohoof

yaaay

02.23.2012, 10:43 AM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Mokiepoet
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.23.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mokiepoet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think feminine dressing/ acting looking males is somewhat of a fad right now, or maybe we are raising our boys to be that way? Either way, I do not care, I mean my dad had long beautiful hair and wore angel flight and flowered bell bottom pants when he was in high school. For every generation a new trend or a repeated one.

"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you." Natsuki

03.17.2012, 07:33 PM Mokiepoet is offline   Profile for Mokiepoet Add Mokiepoet to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe i wonder what Saviour would have to say here

03.18.2012, 09:28 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks