QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Wha do you do in your spare time?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Wha do you do in your spare time? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Wha do you do in your spare time?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What do you do in your spare time?

About 95% of my time i am on the computer, this may sound very boring, and trust me it is. But i have nothing better to do with my teenage life.

And 5% is eating sleeping and drinking (water)

07.14.2011, 01:11 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lot of computer as well, also listening music, reading, watching movies, make my own jewellry and drawing and that kind of stuff, playing the piano, playing games (video and board) and driving Oh and hang out with friends and going to concerts, but I wish I could do that more!

07.15.2011, 08:44 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah i wish i could see friends more often to... or though i rarely venture out of the house which is probably the reason.

07.15.2011, 09:45 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I spend most of my time on the computer too! I have no life. at all.

But I also read and write and listen to music, particularly Mumford & Sons. And tumblr. Tumblr just takes up all of my time all the time.

I have no social life. I wish I did, but I don't. Oh well.

07.16.2011, 07:47 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Computer, music, movies.....

07.17.2011, 05:55 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
DRFT
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.17.11
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DRFT Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

at the moment i just play starcraft 2 & watching Naruto Shippuden =D

07.17.2011, 06:05 PM DRFT is offline   Profile for DRFT Add DRFT to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern, DRFT...

@Kiki:
You can only have a social life if you pursue a social life or mix in a social environment. Go places where you meet people, writing groups, drum groups, art groups...

topic:
Me, I don't spend as much time online as I used to, I do a LOT of reading, mostly fiction... I'm still trying to learn what to do with all the spare time I now have. I will be doing more shooting with my handguns and rifles, maybe do some fishing, travel around to different areas where I live.

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.23.2011, 11:14 PM.

07.18.2011, 10:40 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That noted, It doesn't mean one must have a social life though, sure everyone needs a few social times but its not compulsory 24/7.

07.18.2011, 11:40 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

never meant it to be 24/7... But mixing with others of the same interests is a good way to socialize even if only once in a while...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.18.2011, 01:24 PM.

07.18.2011, 01:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Playing this song. XD On repeat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOd-MStt2KE

I usually spend my time on the internet, listening to music. I also like going for walks. And I guess now, finding out things about the guy I like. XD

But mostly playing Korean music to keep my mood up. And just acting plain silly. Sometimes I might have a friend to hang with. Or play with my pug and make him dance.

I do like to go shopping, but no one will take me, or see movies. >.<

07.18.2011, 03:05 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spare time?! Perish the thought!

*cough* Anyway, the rare cases that happens, I just relax, maybe watch some TV or anime, or catch up on sleep.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.19.2011, 12:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I go to the gym, swimming with friends on my boat, Bicycle, paint, Chill outside, sometimes I even go to parties.

And I spend way a lot of time on computer too. 50% watching some series, 25% "social" things and 25% games. I would say I'm just below average on amount of socializing. Just where I want it to be right at this time.

07.22.2011, 08:31 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i generally find myself, painting, animating (old school drawn style), walking the dog, chilling with mates, weights, running, reading, music, random crap sometimes like panning for gold or good old fashioned roadies to my families shack on east coast. umm and stuff like that. i use the computer every now and then mainly for social purposes etc ..oh, and chasing birds

Post last edited by Farren on 07.26.2011, 04:46 AM.

07.26.2011, 04:45 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Farren...
I didn't know you were a birdwatcher!!! lol

07.26.2011, 10:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nothing wrong with some ornithology

07.26.2011, 05:10 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I usually spend my time reading, napping, watching movies with my family, studying, or working on one of my numerous extra-curricular projects when I have enough energy.

07.27.2011, 08:52 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Read. Go on the internet. Watch movies. Watch anime. Play video games. Bike. Walk. Run. Have a social life. Talk to my family. Clean. Contemplate life. Find/listen to new music. Make lists. Answer neglected emails/messages.

07.29.2011, 12:01 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol see my mates. Always with me boys. Ride my bike (suzuki dr650se) and contemplate how im ever going to afford that rocket3 Triumph. I jailbroke my iphone and spend a bit of time searching cydia for cool stuff, actually im constantly on the iphone. Always doin something. Eating. I eat a lot. 500g of mince is nothibg to me, or half a roast chook. Volume isnt important my tummy has metric pressure. And contemplating how to make my bike faster (780 boreing kit costs $700 - $800 plus labour).
And I dont mind the odd session at the pub

And apart from that I work 10 - 11 hour days in a factory (yay :/)

08.29.2011, 12:31 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, don't know the situation where you're at, but at least you're working... A lot of people over here can't even do that...

lucky me, I'm retired... (more or less)

08.29.2011, 01:07 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I have spare time (which is probably more often than I should), I like to read, listen to tons of different kinds of music, watch movies, play the piano, and play indie video games.

I also exercise daily, but that's part of my daily routine, not in my spare time.

08.29.2011, 02:48 PM  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks