QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Will the iPad 2 fit inside a notebook computer case?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Will the iPad 2 fit inside a notebook computer case? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.20.11
  Will the iPad 2 fit inside a notebook computer case?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossettos Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Will the iPad 2 fit inside a notebook computer case?
I am going to be purchasing a case to place my iPad 2 in but the prices for the specific iPad cases are crazy expensive. I am just curious if anyone has used a case for a notebook computer as an iPad case and knows if it fits well or if anyone can recommend any good brands that I might look into. Thank you sooooo much! I greatly appreciate your help!

--------------------

buy ipad case thin ipad cases cute ipad 2 cases

07.20.2011, 09:35 PM Rossettos is offline   Profile for Rossettos Add Rossettos to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not that sure since i use a dell windows 7 laptop, are they similair sizes? (the ipad and notebook case that is)

07.21.2011, 06:14 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
MarkMaddon11
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 05.05.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MarkMaddon11 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Honestly, Im not sure...couldnt you just bring it into the store and ask an employee to see if it fits?

07.30.2011, 01:34 PM MarkMaddon11 is offline   Profile for MarkMaddon11 Add MarkMaddon11 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sounds like a good idea to me. While you are there, see if there is one that DOES fit...

Unless, maybe, you are thinking about buying one online. Still wouldn't hurt... just because you try one on for size, doesn't mean that you have to buy it right then, does it... lol

07.30.2011, 01:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks