QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Guess the movie (game)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Guess the movie (game) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4    »  ]
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Guess the movie (game)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How I love this internet/forum game, but haven't seen it anywhere around the Tavern. I assume a big part of the members here are moviefreaks, so this might be fun.

What to do?
Post a picture/screenshot (not the most obvious one, 'cause otherwise it's way too easy) of a movie (doesn't matter what kind of movie) and the members here will have to guess from which movie it is.
If given the correct answer, that person may post a new picture and so on, and so on.

Please make sure that the title of the movie or the characters is not mentioned in your link!

Let's get started!

08.09.2011, 07:46 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure but... is that "Amelie"?

08.10.2011, 02:03 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Leon?

08.10.2011, 10:43 AM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WOW, Mushka, and you claimed that the Ghibli quotes was hard!!! lol At least that thread has a limited number of films to draw from. lol In this one, the sky's the limit...

08.10.2011, 11:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, but... I'm not sure if I'm right... ^^||

08.10.2011, 11:58 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its from something i havent seen... I've been to up to my neck in ghibli.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 08.10.2011, 12:45 PM.

08.10.2011, 12:44 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's the hair! Lol. Makes me think of Amelie...but I don't actually remember that scene.

08.10.2011, 01:00 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, Mushka and Fenkashi, you are right! It's Amelie, I already thought you could guess it from the haircut ;-)

So...Mushka; you may choose a picture for us to guess!

Post last edited by Kemi on 08.10.2011, 02:38 PM.

08.10.2011, 02:38 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Oh wow, haha! Yay!

Okay, here goes:

It's cropped a little bit, to make it harder.

08.10.2011, 09:32 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bill and Ted excellent adventure?

08.10.2011, 10:15 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Yes! That was fast!

Ok, your turn

08.10.2011, 11:40 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Lets see if anyone recognizes this one.

08.11.2011, 06:37 AM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does this happen to be a new movie?

08.11.2011, 06:56 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whatever it is, it's now on my to-watch list. Look at that wolf!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.11.2011, 11:33 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
colda
Tanuki

Yes, its a movie from this year.

08.11.2011, 12:32 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh. I haven't seen it, but is it Hanna?

08.11.2011, 07:46 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Ooh. I haven't seen it, but is it Hanna?

Yes. Decent movie IMO.

08.11.2011, 10:37 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And I was SO sure that it was ''Bridge to Terabithia''...looks like it very much.

Well, choose your picture Fen!

08.12.2011, 03:20 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I love Bridge to Terabitha!

Okay, let's see what you make of this:

08.12.2011, 06:23 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

08.12.2011, 06:35 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks