QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Guess the movie (game)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Guess the movie (game) Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

La vita e bella! I absolutely LOVE that movie, it's so hopeful.

Is it right??? Please say yes

Post last edited by Kemi on 08.13.2011, 02:36 PM.

08.13.2011, 02:35 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well done! Your turn!

08.13.2011, 02:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay!

There you go;

08.15.2011, 03:35 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh, could it be Black Swan? I'm not 100% but I distinctly remembering it featuring a rather worse for wear Winona Ryder and I swear there's a scene where she has a run in with Natalie Portman whilst drunk at this party thing and this is a shot from that?

08.15.2011, 03:48 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that's Black Swan for sure.

08.15.2011, 06:57 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Yes, it is Black Swan!

08.16.2011, 07:19 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahhh, good!

Okay, here's mine, hope it isn't tooo easy:

08.16.2011, 10:49 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it must be Goodfellas?

08.16.2011, 10:26 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bump!

08.26.2011, 07:17 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yep, Goodfellas! I loooove that movie.

08.29.2011, 03:18 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Colda, give us a picture!

08.29.2011, 04:10 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe someone else should put a picture up, it's been quite some time.

09.15.2011, 11:34 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

I might just put a pic up since its been a while....

09.21.2011, 06:32 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button?

09.21.2011, 11:05 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Yep! Your turn!

09.22.2011, 01:43 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, can anyone tell me how to send a image?
Click the button called "IMG"?
and then ?
I should input what in the blank?

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

11.19.2011, 03:29 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know how that button works, but I use http://imageshack.us/ to upload a pic and then copy the link (I think it's the forum code link) and paste it in the message.

11.21.2011, 08:04 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I do the samething, only with photobucket.com...

11.21.2011, 11:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
BlueHope
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.14.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueHope Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by supertrf
Well, can anyone tell me how to send a image?
Click the button called "IMG"?
and then ?
I should input what in the blank?

the image use the outside link
you need a photo album
upload your picture and get the link into this IMG tag
p.s. the album I like MSN SkyDriver

图片需要用外链
你需要个相册上传图片后把得到的链接填在IMG标签内
网上空间我喜欢用微软的SkyDriver

12.14.2011, 11:51 AM BlueHope is offline   Profile for BlueHope Add BlueHope to your buddy list Homepage of BlueHope Add BlueHope to your contact list
BlueHope
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.14.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueHope Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

May i join this?
i put a picture up if everyone not mind

p.s, if this image display normal?

Post last edited by BlueHope on 12.14.2011, 12:59 PM.

12.14.2011, 12:35 PM BlueHope is offline   Profile for BlueHope Add BlueHope to your buddy list Homepage of BlueHope Add BlueHope to your contact list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks