QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Guess the movie (game)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Guess the movie (game) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Broken image =( Can't see it.

12.14.2011, 12:44 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
BlueHope
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.14.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueHope Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Broken image =( Can't see it.

I fix that
there's some bug in this forum...

my link:
http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/ y1pAEwi4ByecTCeL89psM5WYK2tgAm_yvczaMhPTCFIyqcKoUTAlKa2yorO03m6h5BnsbQjo_cJ 1fyb0lwjGeRWrw/OnlineGhibliMovieGuess1.JPG

in IMG tag but it turn to

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/ %20y1pAEwi4ByecTCeL89psM5WYK2tgAm_yvczaMhPTCFIyqcKoUTAlKa2yorO03m6h5BnsbQjo _cJ1fyb0lwjGeRWrw/OnlineGhibliMovieGuess1.JPG

that's more %20 behind / Is it a bug?
p.s. I use the short link http://t.cn/StDhTl but it may requests end by .jpg so i use http://t.cn/StDhTl#.jpg
Oops~

12.14.2011, 01:06 PM BlueHope is offline   Profile for BlueHope Add BlueHope to your buddy list Homepage of BlueHope Add BlueHope to your contact list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh! That pic is from "It's kind of a funny story". I liked that movie :)

12.14.2011, 01:24 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
BlueHope
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.14.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BlueHope Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jelly
Oh! That pic is from "It's kind of a funny story". I liked that movie

Bingo~
very like too~ ha

12.14.2011, 01:56 PM BlueHope is offline   Profile for BlueHope Add BlueHope to your buddy list Homepage of BlueHope Add BlueHope to your contact list
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's one of my favorites ^^

12.15.2011, 04:26 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"2001: a Space Odyssey"

I saw it when it first came out in the theater...

(oh, God, I'm old... lol)

Someone else post a movie pic as I don't have any...

12.15.2011, 05:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Wow, I'd love to see that on the theater, especially that scene with all the colours and stuff.

12.15.2011, 06:35 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jelly
Wow, I'd love to see that on the theater, especially that scene with all the colours and stuff.

The first time I saw it, I remember thinking that this would be a mind-blower if someone was on LSD...

12.15.2011, 07:47 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Ok, this one might be tricky then:

12.21.2011, 05:15 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fantastic Mr Fox.

12.21.2011, 05:24 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Yup you're right! ^^ Liked that movie.
Your turn.

12.21.2011, 06:04 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay this one shouldn't be to tough.

12.21.2011, 06:20 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Erm, you might want to rename the image file so it doesn't give the name of the movie xP

I'll let someone who didn't see answer.

12.21.2011, 07:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No idea

12.22.2011, 04:24 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it chitty-chitty bang bang? iv never seen it its just something about the colours and picture quality....

12.22.2011, 10:36 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
hopexx5
Totoro

No its not chitty chitty bang bang.

Ill give you all a clue, its a film from the 70's, england based around a railway.

12.23.2011, 01:15 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Railway Children right?

If i'm correct then could somebody else post a photo? :} the computer i'm on is ridiculously slow.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 12.23.2011, 03:25 PM.

12.23.2011, 03:24 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Yep that's it.

12.23.2011, 04:18 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love readin this thread!!! Makes me laugh at the weird and wonderful films that are put up!!!

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 12.26.2011, 03:18 PM.

12.26.2011, 03:13 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is one:

12.26.2011, 08:27 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks