QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mario sonic or Pokemon games?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Mario sonic or Pokemon games? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: What is better?
Mario games.
Sonic games.
Pokemon games.
Other (please note)
Results
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Mario sonic or Pokemon games?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm unaware of any others, please vote for other and write which one in your post.

08.16.2011, 03:30 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are thousands of different games. o.O I like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Okami to name just three...

My Anime List

08.16.2011, 03:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know, But i'm generally opting towards that quota of games.
But anyway might as well highlight what i do like.
Mine are mario star wars trainz and Microsoft flight simulators

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 08.16.2011, 03:36 PM.

08.16.2011, 03:34 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
I-B4-E THUG
Baron

Registration Date: 01.03.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by I-B4-E THUG Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Id Software games.

DOOM2
Wolfenstein3d
Quake!
Quake2!
Quake3!

Lol
Fallout 3
Bioshock 1 & 2
Dead Space

Dont play games much anymore. I ised to make custom maps (.wad) for classic Doom, but try getting Black Ops obbsessed mates to care about that

08.29.2011, 12:36 PM I-B4-E THUG is offline   Profile for I-B4-E THUG Add I-B4-E THUG to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I voted for Mario. There are other games I like, but nothing beats good old Mario. It's just pure, family-friendly, fun.

08.29.2011, 02:33 PM  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks