QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New member
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » New member » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  New member Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone!
I'm the new member, Jelly.
I happened to come across this forum, and since I love Ghibli I decided to join ^_^
Nice to meet you, all.

08.21.2011, 01:07 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome!

Happy to have you here. (:

08.21.2011, 03:53 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you ^w^

08.21.2011, 05:10 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, WELCOME to the Tavern, Jelly...

I think that we have a Norweigian, a Finn and now you from up in that neck of the woods. And, as I am old, we may have one or two others from up there that I am forgetting, lol...

Again, welcome...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.21.2011, 10:30 PM.

08.21.2011, 10:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha okay, thanks ^^

08.22.2011, 08:39 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I knew there was one other, at least...

ja from Poland... lol All we need now is someone from Denmark lol

That is what I like about the Tavern. We are representative of the World. There are members from all around the globe including England, Canada, Netherlands, United States, Japan, Argentina, China, Malaysia, Australia and many more. We circle the globe and can all share our love of Ghibli Studios with one another as well as have some discussions or exchanges of ideas and humor and just happenings of life with one another.

Just for general info, I believe that I am the 'old man' in the Tavern, but that makes no difference. I love Ghibli, partly because I have always liked watching cartoons and partly because Miyazaki's movies remind me so much of the Japan that I lived in during the mid-sixties.

Anyway, enough rambling (an age thing, lol), I just wanted to say that I love being here in the Tavern...

08.22.2011, 09:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol, Husky. <3

And welcome Jelly ^_^ hope you enjoy your stay!

08.22.2011, 11:37 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the tavern.

08.22.2011, 12:14 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Thank you. ^^
Already enjoying it here xD

08.22.2011, 12:32 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Also a warm welcome hug from meeee!!

I hope you enjoy the tavern, feel free to start new threads, post as many comments as you like and chat about your love for Ghibli together with fans all over the world who share your interests.
We're like a multicultural family here (at least the way I experience this group) so I must say; welcome in the family, bro!

08.25.2011, 02:53 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Or is it sis? Dunno, ''Jelly'' sounds male somehow

08.25.2011, 02:54 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hejsan!

Welcome to the tavern!

08.25.2011, 03:09 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Thanks Kemi, and it's sis xD
And Animenewbie, tack så mycket ^^

08.25.2011, 06:45 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

The old guy thinks he knows, but goes looking for the old language dictionaries....

lol

====================
(after looking the words up) learns that the first one is pretty similar inewither Swedish or Norse.
But, generally, I was right on both of them...
dang, Jag ar smarta, eh,....

lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.26.2011, 03:45 PM.

08.26.2011, 03:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks