QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Mobile phones...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Mobile phones... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know what you mean, Phones seem to of become part of fashion and having the best and newest model seems like a trend.

09.13.2011, 02:19 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
jamesblack
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jamesblack Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes i do agree with you but some phone are just awesome just like old is gold, which can never be changed with the changing trend and will always remain peoples first preference.

11.24.2011, 06:14 AM jamesblack is offline   Profile for jamesblack Add jamesblack to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^^^^
Not sure if iv been here long enough to say it but, welcome dude

As for phones, i always find that if i spend big money on anything it breaks within 30 seconds of me paying, so im all for cheap and cheerful gadgets

11.24.2011, 07:58 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks