QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What is your gender?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What is your gender? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: What is your gender?
Female
Male
Other
Results
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  What is your gender?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure why, but when i'm reading these posts i assume almost all are by males.... not sure why

So... in alphabetical order:

11.05.2011, 05:20 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well its about time somebody was brave enough to consider a thread like this, jolly good show.
As for myself i am male.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 11.05.2011, 06:27 AM.

11.05.2011, 06:27 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't see what's brave about it, most of us have a decent idea of who the lads and ladies are here.

I checked other, since I'll hopefully be changing in the next few years.

My Anime List

11.05.2011, 08:56 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Let's see. I wonder how many times I've referred to my self as the old GUY in here and on a warship in the old (1960's) Navy (no women on board then)...

So I gues I'd better go with the flow and continue the story that I'm a male...

good luck, Kaze

11.06.2011, 01:35 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow Kaz, really? That's so brave

I think it's pretty obvious, but female~

11.06.2011, 04:43 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hadn't posted in response to you Kaz. I think a part if me thought you were joking... I think a part of me still does. From what I can recall of the pictures I've seen of you, you're a very pretty young lady, hence my... surprise.

But if you are serious, then by God, good luck with that. I'm terribly impressed and wish you all the best.

And me? Male. With no plans to change.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.06.2011, 05:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you, both of you. I am indeed serious about it, have a date with a psychologist next month, and... I plan to see things through. I'm terrified, and so excited at the same time. Reckon I'll be needing that luck though, seeing as the family don't know anything yet.

My Anime List

11.06.2011, 06:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The family will be shocked, to be sure, but if you have the strength (and I think you do) you will make it happen... Again, the best of luck to you. And I think Saddle and I would both agree, if you need someone to talk to, just PM either of us, we'll be there...

11.06.2011, 07:08 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck Kaz. ^^ I have recently made friends with someone who went through the process and she is so much happier now. I hope whatever you decide, you're just as happy.

We're all here if you ever want to talk, of course.

---

I'm female. Don't think I've ever been mistaken for a guy before. xD

11.06.2011, 07:37 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would engage your parents in this if you decide you really are serious, but I am sure your professional advisor will help you decide when that should be.

I'm really excited by this news now. I find it so cool in a magnificent daring and brave way.

I'm honoured that you chose to share it with us as well. Thank you.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.07.2011, 07:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, thank you for sharing with your family here in the Tavern...

11.08.2011, 04:01 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You're welcome, and thank y'all for being so great about it, really. My mother at least knows now, she got it out of me last night (since while I was able to keep my appointments secret, they got suspicious about the letters I was getting), and she was... great. So great. I got really upset but she just said they'd always love me no matter what, so... massive weight off my mind, even though dad doesn't know yet. This morning on the bus I was thinking about what she said and just started crying, out of happiness. Been terrified of that moment for so long but it was okay after all.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.09.2011, 04:10 PM.

11.09.2011, 04:10 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww *hugs Kaz* I'm so glad it went well with your mom!

So happy. ^_^

11.09.2011, 04:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

AW!!! FRICKING!!! RIGHT!!!! I'm so happy for you, Kaze, a major hurdle has been passed...

11.09.2011, 07:41 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aren't mums amazing? That's so cool. I feel all choked up for you sitting right here.

11.10.2011, 12:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks