QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hey, everyone!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hey, everyone! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.11.11
  Hey, everyone!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by yourmom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm your metaphorical mother. HI.

I like Ghibli movies. But, I mostly like having fun with people who like watching Ghibli movies.

Call Me...

11.11.2011, 06:57 PM yourmom is offline   Profile for yourmom Add yourmom to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn, that's awkward.

My Anime List

11.11.2011, 07:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okaay......

11.11.2011, 07:36 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

a cougar???

as Kaze said, awkward...

Since there are under age persons in this forum, I think that this could be taken as a solicitation for unlawful sex with a minor. The area code is from California covering parts of Los Angeles County and a small portion of Orange County.

Seems to originate from around the city of Norwalk...

To say the least, it would be foolish of anyone to call this number....

Grandpa Husky has spoken...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.11.2011, 10:45 PM.

11.11.2011, 10:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hahahhahahahahaaha... awesome!

If you're going to spam a forum, why not do it in style?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.12.2011, 09:46 AM.

11.12.2011, 09:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WTF!?

Check out my music:

11.12.2011, 11:59 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha, was anyone else tempted to call that number and troll back a little? xP

Not that I expect it to be a real number. =/

Such silliness. I don't know why anyone bothers responding to it.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 11.13.2011, 02:09 AM.

11.13.2011, 02:06 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, probably in shock more than anything, fen, or disgust that someone would actually post such a message...

I checked online and found that the number apparently originates somewhere near Norwalk, Calif. Which doesn't say much for California.

NOTE:
Husky is a transplanted Canadian, NOT a native Californian, lol...

11.13.2011, 05:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is probably not their number, but someone they don't like, some innocent victim - another reason not to call it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.13.2011, 07:03 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This was funnier than most of our spambots, at least.

11.13.2011, 09:37 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If they actually wanted a call, they probably would have picked a more populated forum than the ghibli tavern to be fair. Just a WUM methinks....

11.13.2011, 12:02 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow an actual new person in an intro thread. ^^

Welome, captain george!

Arren: indeed but, you know, I actually found the spambot trying to help in the help section funnier. xD

11.13.2011, 12:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you

11.13.2011, 04:19 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yes, given how tiny a community this is we do seem to get more than our fair share of weirdos. Put that phone number post up on 4chan and you'd have to have your phone number changed. Odd to do it here.

Makes me wonder if it is someone here, or with a history here...

11.13.2011, 04:34 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks