QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Steampunk, Union Pacific, and Cajon Pass: My UP 844 Adventure
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Steampunk, Union Pacific, and Cajon Pass: My UP 844 Adventure Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Steampunk, Union Pacific, and Cajon Pass: My UP 844 AdventurePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Went out chasing Union Pacific 844 a few days ago. Basically 844 is this imposing steam engine (Class FEF-3 with a Whyte wheel configuration of 4-8-4 Northern for those keeping score at home) which looks like something straight out of a steampunk-genre manga.

Without further adieu, Here's the video.

Basically, set it to some OST from Nausicaä, did some crafty cutting in Sony Vegas.

Hope you enjoy!
~ADW

11.21.2011, 01:52 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Excellent video, ADW... thanks

11.21.2011, 02:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Great video, im loving the train luvin' on this forum!

Was in the Isle of Man during the summer and i got to ride on this beauty http://www.google.ie/imgres?q=isle+of+ma...jgDQ&zoom=1

i might need to edit this, im trying to convert a link into a sentance....

Post last edited by captain george on 11.21.2011, 07:41 PM.

11.21.2011, 07:37 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Trains trains trains, cant get enouth of em.

11.22.2011, 02:20 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks